Major Prayer request for a newborn

Sondra J. S.
on 3/19/06 8:56 am - Show Low, AZ
Hi everyone, Ok, I don't normally ask for prayers, I am a good christian and have tremendous faith in my god, which may or may not be someone else' god. I do, however, have a prayer request for a newborn baby, born around 4:30 this morning. He was born 9lbs. 8oz. fairly healthy, except that he wouldn't open his eyes, the doctors were worried about this and around 11:30 MST they called in a Neurologist to look at him. His mother and father waited, I imagine impatiently, for the results only for them to come back and tell them that the baby's eyes had not developed properly in the womb and that he would be blind. The doctors are telling the parents to take him to the children's hospital when the mother is released, more than likely tomorrow. The couple's other child, whom is now 6, was born perfectly healthy with no complications. This baby was full term, even over term. I have known the mother since she was 8 years old and she is now 25. I feel helpless myself because I am so far away and can't be there for her emotionally, my sister is there for her and my mother, and her family, including grandmother, mother and brother. She is in Missouri. Please pray for this baby and his parents and big sister, they need all the help they can get, they don't know the extent of the medical bills that finding out what exactly is wrong with him is, or what the children's hospital will find...... Thank you so much and Bless you all, and Sondra
JRinAZ
on 3/19/06 10:24 am - Layton, UT
Sondra, Prayers being sent for your sweet friend, her baby, the family and YOU! Find comfort tomorrow in knowing that you will be watched over from above and that you have a ton of Weight Loss Buds cheering for you and praying for you! Hugggs and best wishes, Joyce
Most Active