New Hair Cut & ABout 20 hours to go...

Darlene X
on 3/19/06 3:04 am - Maricopa, AZ
I had a major pampering yesterday, and went and got my hair cut--- and highlighted. I went out of my comfort zone. I haven't had my hair done in like 5 years!!! The picture is at the top of my profile. 2 hours till bowel prep hahahaha
Sandy in Tucson
on 3/19/06 6:12 am - Tucson, AZ
Got to love the bowel Prep. Only thing worse than that was to drink that cra# at 6 months post-op for a gastro Dr. here in Tucson for the rooter roter (sp?) work. Seriously it is far worse to drink it post-op than pre-op if that helps at all. I am hoping you have an uneventful and safe surgery tomorrow Darlene. I am sure your full of mixed emotions. And trust me this is no easy way out. About the toughest thing I have ever done mentally. I am foodalolhic and I fight the demons daily over food. Sandy in Tucson
Tiffany McGee
on 3/19/06 7:03 am - Glendale, AZ
GOOD LUCK Darlene Tomorrow What Hospital will you be at? Just Curious. I won't even comment on the bowel prep. Take Care! Tiff
Darlene X
on 3/19/06 7:28 am - Maricopa, AZ
I will be at Phoenix St Lukes (16th St & Vanburen)
Tiffany McGee
on 3/19/06 7:34 am - Glendale, AZ
Good Luck Sweetie. I read your profile (updated version) today and cried. I felt the same way back in January when we went through all of our troubles. I just keep praying and hoping he's up there listening. You take Care of yourself o.k. Tiff
Sondra J. S.
on 3/19/06 8:19 am - Show Low, AZ
HI Darlene, I guess I'm lucky I don't have to do a bowel prep. my surgeon don't require it. On another note!!!! YAY we only have HOURS to go!!!! GO US!!!! I'll see you on the losing side!!!! and :kisses: Sondra
Tiffany McGee
on 3/19/06 8:21 am - Glendale, AZ
Good Luck Tomorrow Sondra. Did it snow up around your area today? we got boat loads of rain with hail. Drive safely. Take Care Tiff
Sondra J. S.
on 3/19/06 8:46 am - Show Low, AZ
Hi Tiff, It is snowing now Tiff!!!! It's beautiful, we are only supposed to get between 4-6 inches this round, lol, Thanks on the well wishes, I have a date buddy for surgery in Darlene.....I'm going to post the hosptial and such on my profile.... I'll be in Flagstaff Medical I need to get all the info together.. Shhhhh I'm supposed to be getting all my homework caught up, lol.... and Sondra
JRinAZ
on 3/19/06 10:28 am - Layton, UT
Darlene, Your haircut is beautiful and your profile update was touching. I'm a soggy mess right now. Prayers being sent your way sweetie pie. I know that you retrieve that spiritual closeness that you've been missing! You are an amazing girl! Big Hugs, Joyce P.S. I don't know your last name so I won't be able to visit you or call.......Can you shoot me a private e-mail with your details???? Or have EJ e-mail me tomorrow? [email protected] Thanks!
AZGirl
on 3/19/06 11:18 am - On the coast of somewhere beautiful
Good Luck tomorrow Darlene. I will be thinking of you. You will do fine. I too read your profile and I understand where you are coming from. I have been praying on this surgery alot lately and I still don't know if I am doing the right thing. I am looking at it this way...if I end up on the table, then it was meant to be, otherwise God would have put obtacles in my way. Just the way I think about/look at things. I will say a prayer for you. Let me know f I can do anything for you. I truly mean it. Joanne
Most Active