finally....& wow moments

Debbie E.
on 3/18/06 2:26 am - Surprise, AZ
Everyone, I finally lost 80 pounds since surgery and 112 total. I know many of you have lost much more than I but I was so excited when I saw that number of 224 come up. I have been having wow moments such as I can now cross my legs like a real lady and I sat in a booth at a restaurant with my hubby without having him pull the table towards him. This is the most exciting time of my life. I would even think by now that my family and coworkers would be tired of hearing from me but I am wrong. I am so blessed and thankful for having been given this opportunity to begin my life again. That in itself is a WOW moment. Don't you think?
JRinAZ
on 3/18/06 2:38 am - Layton, UT
Congrats Debbie! You're a member of the Century Club! High Fives to you and skinny wishes for even more fun WOW moments! Come enjoy your new body with your DH at the AZ WLS Spring Fling! We have 2 other couples driving over from the Surprise area so far! Hugggz, Joyce
Tiffany McGee
on 3/18/06 10:05 am - Glendale, AZ
WAY TO GO Debbie! Keep up the GREAT JOB! This is definitly a WOW moment. Take Care Tiff
Debbie E.
on 3/19/06 1:03 am - Surprise, AZ
Thank you......I just love this web site. It is perfect for me as a support group. Take care
Most Active