So, who is coming?

JRinAZ
on 3/17/06 5:09 am - Layton, UT
Hey! The upcoming Spring Fling is for each of us! Who plans on joining me there? It's a great opportunity to meet all of your on-line friends, chat with the olds ones and hook up with new ones! Don't be shy! I want to meet you guys! I promise you'll have a blast!!! Hugs! Joyce
Darlene X
on 3/17/06 5:49 am - Maricopa, AZ
Put me and Hubby down. I had some convincing to do-- not really his thing.... We should be there.
JRinAZ
on 3/17/06 8:31 am - Layton, UT
Yay! We had around 60 there last year with groups from Glendale area, Phoenix, East Mesa, Scottsdale, Tucson, etc. It's formated so that no one has to bother dancing if that's not their thing. The munchy buffet is kept up all evening for post-op nibbling. The DJ teaches line dancing so that anyone who comes without a partner can have fun dancing too. I rarely danced with my DH but was just all over the place having fun! I met some really fun new people I hadn't known before1 Joyce
Arizona_Sun
on 3/17/06 10:56 am - Gilbert, AZ
My hubby and I went last year and it was a very good time. We are not into that sort of thing either, but if we can we will be there this year. It is our plan to attend and Steve will be all over the place taking photos again so that I can put together a CD for everyone who attends. He is not a professional photographer and the camera is not the newest, but he does a nice job and it provides plenty of memories. I hope to see you there. Sandy
Most Active