APPROVED, FINALLY!!!!!

Sondra J. S.
on 3/16/06 7:25 am - Show Low, AZ
OMG, Hi, I am sooo doing the happy right now, I almost couldn't wait until I got home from the office to post this.... At around 2:30pm MST the surgeon's office called and told me I was APPROVED for the surgery and that they were calling the hospital right then and there with the approval!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG it's really gonna happen!!!! WOW, it's like a dream state or something. YAY, thank you all soo much for your support and prayers!!!! Sondra, March 20th, 2006, THEY FINALLY GOT IT RIGHT THIS TIME!!!!
Terri M.
on 3/16/06 7:33 am - Pinedale, AZ
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I am so happy for you! Congratulation! Are you going to leave for Flag Friday night? I heard there is another snow storm coming our way this weekend. I am really really happy that this is finally happening for you. Keep us posted. Good luck and best wishes and lots of prayers. (((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))) Terri
Sondra J. S.
on 3/16/06 7:43 am - Show Low, AZ
Hi, No, we are going on Monday, can't afford the Hotels for the 3 let alone 6 lol....I'm gonna see if my fiance's sis will be my angel seeings how I don't have one....lol..... I need to get the number of the hospital and all that good stuff, you know we really need to meet sometime, lol... Sondra, 4 days
JRinAZ
on 3/16/06 8:07 am - Layton, UT
Hey Sondra! That is GREAT!!!! I'm doing the happy with you in Chandler!!!! Holy Cow sweetie pie! That gives you a couple of hours to throw things together and then you're on your way! I wish I could make it up to Flagstaff but if you want to send me your hospital # or cell phone # then I can post your status for everyone! ....I'll just have to send prayers and cyber hugs up North....through the snow...over the mountains and right to you hospital room!!!! wishing I could Angel in person, Joyce [email protected]
Tiffany McGee
on 3/18/06 10:12 am - Glendale, AZ
That's GREAT! Congratulations on the Approval and GOOD LUCK on Monday! "Monday Monday So good to me Monday Morning It was all I hoped it would be...." I couldn't resist a Mamas and Papas song! Sorry. Take Care Tiff
Most Active