Need Ideas . . . .

Tiffany McGee
on 3/16/06 3:23 am - Glendale, AZ
What do you bring a New Post Op patient when you visit them at the hospital? I was thinking/kinda planning on visiting Veronica at the hospital tomorrow after I take Gramma Shopping... So any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Take Care Tiff
Darlene X
on 3/16/06 4:30 am - Maricopa, AZ
I made a list a few weeks ago on things for a gift basket, so when I have an angelette that has surgery I can put something together--- this was my list so far: Chap Stick Body Lotion Baby Spoons SF Jello & Pudding Protein Samples/drinks Protein Bars Crystal Light Bullion Cubes Protein Drink Shaker Magazines Journal & Pen SF Candy Oatmeal/Cream of wheat
JRinAZ
on 3/16/06 8:12 am - Layton, UT
Hey there Tiff, I loved it when someone brought me a pair of sexy underwear! LOL! No kidding! My angel brought a gift bag but do you know I don't remember a thing that was in it but those teen tiny sexy underwear! She said that she wanted me to have something to look forward to "getting into" someday! >....I remember a few months later pulling them out of my drawer, only to find that they were TOO BIG!!! Practical stuff though is: ....chapstick, protein samples, lotion which you promptly use to massage their achey hospital feet!, s/f jello, Crystal Light, maybe a small pillow for them to use as their "coughing pillow". The mediated , recovering patient hardly needs anything and rarely uses any of the stuff they take with them to the hospital.....your company for a lap around the halls is probably the nicest gift of all! Hugggz, Joyce
Tiffany McGee
on 3/17/06 9:20 am - Glendale, AZ
I took all the ideas and this is what I did. I packed in her gift bag: Chap stick - which she was VERY happy to receive. Baby Spoons 5 or 6 of them all different colors. 2 Packets of On-The-Go Lipton Ice Tea Peach Flavor 2 Baggies of Rich Chocolate Whey Protein Mix A Get Well card Victoria Secrets Love Spell Lotion and Perfume Personal Wipes (not the baby wipes either - the good ones for us Big people) and I think that is it. Take Care Tiff
JRinAZ
on 3/17/06 11:21 pm - Layton, UT
Tiff! That is perfect! If I ever have another surgery will you be MY angel? *winks* Joyce
Tiffany McGee
on 3/18/06 10:04 am - Glendale, AZ
Why of course I'll be your angel. Take Care! Tiff
Most Active