Time is winding down

VeeKay
on 3/15/06 7:56 am - Prescott Valley, AZ
Hi everyone, I can't believe my surgery is getting so close. I have my preop testing on 3-24 at 6:45 am,,,,ugh!! thats gonna be hard, especially coming from Prescott,,,,yuck!! At least I don't have to do that disgusting upper GI again,,,the bloodwork and the EKG I can handle,,it is that upper GI that is repulsive. Anyway I am staying healthy, so far!! I was recently diagnosed with high blood pressure and put on Lisinopril,,,,go figure I was fine in December,,,I guess my health is truly declining. Surprisingly, I am very calm about surgery this time around, I know the last two times that I was scheduled, I was a wreck,,,but this time is so different,,,I am anxious to just get it over with,,,but I am not freaking out or anything. Good luck on your upcoming surgery Darlene,,you will be just fine... Glad we were able to share our snow with you, and that you enjoyed it..btw,,,where did you guys stay at??? Hope hubby is feeling better. Congrats on the loss of poundage to Sheryl,,,that is awesome!! Ginger....where are you????? Are you gonna come visit me, and report back to everyone??? LOL Hope everyone else is doing well. Vee
Sondra J. S.
on 3/15/06 11:41 am - Show Low, AZ
Hi Vee, I was put on Lisinopril for High Blood Pressure but it made me cough, does it make you cough? My Dr. Changed my Rx from Lisinopril to Atenolol because of that. Do you have that problem? Sondra, 5 days and counting!!!!
VeeKay
on 3/15/06 12:28 pm - Prescott Valley, AZ
Hi Sondra No, I don't have the coughing problem (from the Lisinopril anyway,,,,still have a slight cough from the winter long illness) however,,,it does make me very sleepy,,,so I guess it is a good thing I take it at night...LOL Wow,,only 5 more days for you,,,thats awesome,,,,18 more for me!!! Vee
Ginger
on 3/17/06 1:47 am - Chandler, AZ
Hi Vee!!! I just got back from taking care of my sis after her hysterecomy. I've been there since Sunday....glad to be back to the ole homestead and my puter!!! Yes, I am planning on heading over to see you at Banner Good Samaritan..probably the day after your surgery. I will report back to the good folks here at the AZ board!!! Yeah for you and not having to do that yucky upper GI again!! I :barfed: and they kept on going...didn't have to do it over again...so glad!!! You'll be on the loser's side before you know it!!! Hugs, Ginger
Most Active