PLEASE KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS

Veronica
on 3/15/06 2:37 am
Well, my surgery date is finally arriving. It is less than 24 hours away and I am now feeling a little bit nervous. I have a 5yr old son and a 2yr old daughter and it is going to be sooo hard being away from them. I just keep praying that my surgery goes good. My husband and kids are my world and I want to be around to see my grandchildren. So I ask, if you could please keep me in your prayers through my surgery, I am grateful. Hugs, Veronica Surgery Date 3-16-06 8am-Banner Good Samaritan Hospital
Tiffany McGee
on 3/15/06 2:58 am - Glendale, AZ
Good Luck Ms Veronica! I'll put ya in my prayers! Take Care Tiff
Darlene X
on 3/15/06 3:10 am - Maricopa, AZ
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Veronica!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need all the details as soon as you get home, Im just a few days behind you and Im so scared!!!! Do you have an Angel so we can get an update tomorrow on how everything went???? Darlene 5 more days......
Brandy H
on 3/15/06 3:18 am - Glendale, AZ
veronica, best wishes to you! brandy
Melissa P
on 3/15/06 5:55 am - Phoenix, AZ
Veronica, I will say a prayer for a safe an uneventful surgery. I hope you have a fast recovery. My friend from work had surgery with Dr. Newhoff an says he is a wonderful doctor. Melissa
FakeBake
on 3/16/06 1:50 am - AZ
Veronica, I'm a little late, but just wanted to wish you well! I can't wait to hear how everything went, I also had Newhoff! Best wishes to you..Hugs Tara
Most Active