Dining Suggestions in Tucson!

Crewzer
on 3/10/06 8:16 am - Gilbert, AZ
Pei Wei has great Hot N Sour soup. One cup is only 150 Cal 9g Fat 11gCarb 7g Protein. MMM good. Not a greasy tasting soup like so many chinese restaurants.
SharB
on 3/10/06 11:51 pm - Ridgecrest, CA
Wow! These are all great suggestions. My "other" alternative is to eat off my DH's plate. If any of you have other favorite restaurants in Tucson - please keep them coming! Thank you thank you!! Sharon
Stephanie J.
on 3/11/06 1:32 pm - Tucson, AZ
Delectables is a really good and healthy restaurant. It's located on 4th Ave. between 6th St. and University. Caruso's (for Italian), also has a good reputation and is located on 4th Ave. as well. Both are very close to downtown. Last, but not least, the best Mexican restaurant in the state of Arizona is the Cafe Poca Cosa. It's a little pricey, but the food is out of this world. I know a lot of people who go there for special occasions like birthdays and anniversaries. Lunch, of course, is a little cheaper. It just moved to a new building that I haven't been to yet, but is just a wonderful place and I've heard there's a second, less pricey location also downtown, but I've never been to it. The owner is famous around these parts for having a class act. She roasts this huge variety of chiles every day and incorporates them into a nuvo mexican menu that you just can't go wrong with. - Stephanie J
SharB
on 3/14/06 9:22 am - Ridgecrest, CA
Stephanie, thank you very much! I think I have enough choices to keep us busy for the few days we'll be in Tucson. I certainly will keep these in mind for our future trips through your terrific city! Yum....... Sharon
Most Active