Pre-Op Testing...

Darlene X
on 3/6/06 7:29 am - Maricopa, AZ
UGH I got my appointments scheduled for pre-op testing! Fun!!! I get to have the Upper GI, arterial blood tests etc on Monday March 13th!! NOT looking forward to this!!!! Darlene
Sondra J. S.
on 3/6/06 9:44 am - Show Low, AZ
Hi Darlene, I did all my pre-op tests on Feb 14th, yes on Valentine's day, now that's no fun, lol.....I didn't have to do an upper GI though, I did however have to go see a vampire, man they took like 20 vials of blood and wanted a urine sample, I also had to have x-rays done, I also had to have an EKG done, I believe that's all I had to have done. I suppose that I'm lucky not to have an upper GI done, I hear that they are yuckie. Good Luck with your tests.... Sondra
Tiffany McGee
on 3/7/06 3:12 am - Glendale, AZ
Good Luck! Is EJ going with ya to hold your hand? Im not brave when it comes to needles... I do it because I have to, but I"m not brave! If you remember, could you let me know how the arterial blood test goes. Thanks! Take Care! Tiff
Darlene X
on 3/7/06 6:40 am - Maricopa, AZ
Nope, he won't be there to hold my hand! UGHH I just hope I don't so what he did, and pass out during his testing hahaha
JRinAZ
on 3/7/06 6:13 am - Layton, UT
Pre-op testing is not a big deal really. I remember having fun cuz there were other pre-ops roaming the halls....we finally connected and had some fun chatting while we waited for each other. .... It's a small world when we're all waiting to get out of the "Land of the Giants"!!!! I'll be thinking of you on Monday!!!! Can't wait to hear your report! Joyce
Darlene X
on 3/7/06 6:42 am - Maricopa, AZ
I sure hope I meet some people to talk to!! I HATE doctors and I hate hospitals LOL. It won't be a very fun day...
Most Active