Where is everyone???

Brandy H
on 3/7/06 4:06 am - Glendale, AZ
i'm here! had a fun weekend, and monday is my go go go day. and now back to work and the daily...get up, get kiddo and self dressed, take kiddo to school, i go to gym, come home shower goof off on computer and then go to wor****il 9 tonight....next day do all over again. brandy
JRinAZ
on 3/7/06 6:11 am - Layton, UT
I'm around! LOL! I've been sick..been out of town...been crazy busy on the other support sites. I facilitate a couple of groups and am the list owner for about 4 groups so sometimes it takes lots of time.....Fun stuff mostly though and I always receive more than I give ! So, are you getting the pre-surgery butterflies? I'll bet you are sooooo excited! Do you want visitors or will someone just post and give us the info? Any last minute questions you want opinions about? Huggggz to you! Joyce
Darlene X
on 3/7/06 6:38 am - Maricopa, AZ
Joyce, Right now I don't know exactly what Im feeling.... More just a sinking feeling in my tummy--- anxious, I dont know... I see so many people who are so excited and just can't wait for their surgery day--- and I don't feel that way--- I feel more like, would this hurry up and be over with already!!! I will be accepting visitors the day after surgery--- day of I will be way too weird and out of it haha. Brandy in my AZ angel and Im gonna have Hubby call her with my room number and all--- but yeah it's St Lukes, so just go to the 6th floor and ask for me if anyone wants to visit! Darlene
Most Active