FOUR RULES

Trisha
on 3/4/06 4:15 am - Glendale, AZ
Reading this today reminded me how important it is not to snack or graze during the day because that is how I got morbidly obese in the first place. This explains why I haven't lost anything the last few months - I'm eating too often. I don't eat much, but I do eat often and that was my downfall. So starting today I am not going to eat 1-2 hours after I eat like I was doing. I'm going to spread it out more. I'm not going to starve myself or anything, but I'm going to stop with the "grazing" habit I've been doing lately. Please read this article when you get a chance: http://livingafterwls.com/_wsn/page2.html Hugs, Trisha
JRinAZ
on 3/4/06 7:59 am - Layton, UT
Trisha, I think Kay'e's site is so informative and intersting....not enough hours in the day to keep up with everything though! I'm pledging to follow the four rules and in fact am going to "lean protein" for a couple of weeks to see if I can shake off the last of my "regain". Good luck to all of us battling the munchy/grazing habit! Joyce
Sandy in Tucson
on 3/4/06 8:20 am - Tucson, AZ
ty for sharing Trisha...I shared the the four rules, too......I am so excited over this site!!! Sandy in Tucson
judyanne
on 3/5/06 7:10 am - Duarte, CA
Trisha, You look fantastic! I haven't seen you for months. I'm judy from the scrapbook board. My daughter now lives very close to you in Phoenix. She is at the junction of the 101 and the 10. She is teaching 4th grade in the washington elementary district. I will be out there Spring break in April. Judy
lemarie22
on 3/5/06 9:44 am - Glendale, AZ
Trisha, Thanks so much for sharing this. What a terrific site with sooo much information. I shared this with the March 2004 board. Thanks again, Connie
Most Active