Vee Kay!!!! Where are you???

Ginger
on 3/1/06 12:22 am - Chandler, AZ
Hey Vee, It's surgery time this Friday!!!! Yeppeeee!!!! How are ya feeling sweetie??? Is everybody well in your house??? Come on out and tell us about your feelings of excitement and nervousness. We are all there for you, and are sending our thoughts and prayers your way!!! Hugs, Ginger
Darlene X
on 3/1/06 1:00 am - Maricopa, AZ
Ginger, her surgery is April 3rd...
Ginger
on 3/1/06 2:26 am - Chandler, AZ
Darlene, Oh my heck, I thought her surgery was March 3rd..was planning on going to Phoenix and everything..sorry to hear I was totally off by a month...I guess I'm losing it!! Hugs, Ginger
VeeKay
on 3/2/06 12:14 pm - Prescott Valley, AZ
AT least SOMEONE around here is on the ball!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Please tell me you had to look that up,,,and you didn't just remember it, cause if you can just recall that kind of stuff,,,WOW,,,you got some serious memory power going there.... Congrats on your surgery,,,looks like we will be taking this journey at about the same time...BTW,,,hubby looks great!!! Vee
VeeKay
on 3/2/06 12:07 pm - Prescott Valley, AZ
I'm here,,,BUT...... you are a month early,,,LOL April 3rd... Keep those good thoughts for me nearby tho,,,Im gonna need them really soon. BTW....how are YOU feeling these days??? How is the weight loss going??? Vee
Ginger
on 3/3/06 12:47 am - Chandler, AZ
Hi Vee, See what big little ole me can get started. I truly thought your surgery was today. In my head I got mixed-up because my sister is having a different kind of surgery in Good Samaritian Hospital on Thursday the 9th of March. I remember thinking...too bad the surgeries aren't in the same week cause I plan on spending all my time down there for her surgery anyway. I know it's alittle twisted...but I'm working on my organization process. After all I'm a work in progress right??LOLO I am feeling pretty good these days. I don't work outside the home ...so I am grateful for that right now...I still get sooo tired..gotta take a napOther than that..and my hair falling out in strands...I can't complain. Oh, and I don't miss the 58 pounds one darn bit either!!! Hugs, Ginger
VeeKay
on 3/3/06 11:57 am - Prescott Valley, AZ
You are so funny. I still hope you can make it in April, it would be nice to see you again. Wow, you have lost 58 pounds, that is awesome, I would take the fatigue and hair problems for that kind of a loss. Im kinda nervous to have my next pre op,,,,cause I know after being on steroids twice this winter I have gained some. And your not gonna believe this,,,with one month to go,,,my middle son has strep throat, I had him at the doctor today, and they did a strep test, and he has it, so now I got to get to my doc first thing monday and see if I can get some preventititve antibiotics......grrrr
Most Active