Chandler Support Group Last Night....

Darlene X
on 2/28/06 8:31 pm - Maricopa, AZ
I had so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!! Ginger it was awesome to meet you! Your so cute, and you look great!!! You need to update your picture!! Darlene
Ginger
on 2/28/06 10:22 pm - Chandler, AZ
Ahhhhhh, Darlenne (blushing here) It was soooo nice to meet you and E J. I knew who you guys were right away....but I loved the look on your face when you figured out who I was!!! Being a "Super" mobidly obese person for over 20 years, we tend to wanta hide and not opt for the attention. This picture on my profile is about 5 years old. It's actually cropped out of a portrait that My sisters and mom and I had taken of us together. I thought that was probably my best picture I had of me....I was always the one running from the camera (go figure!!) Anyways, thanks for the compliment. When folks at church make comments to how different I look..I tend to think that they are just saying something to make me feel good cause they "know" I had the surgery(do you think I have issues??) Coming from someone truly unbasis such as yourself..I truly appreciate it. Well, I'm off to "try" to make some beef jerky, but I can't find the recipe booklet from the dehydrator that I bought 5 years ago...wish me luck...have a great day! Ginger
JRinAZ
on 3/1/06 3:33 pm - Layton, UT
Darlene! I'm so bummed that I missed you and E.J. and all the buds!!!! I had a great trip to Utah though and even hooked up with a couple of Weight Loss friends up north that I've met on support sites! ....It's a small world with the WLS crowd!!!!! I'll see you for sure at the next meeting (switched topics around a bit and we'll be talking about Plastic Surgery following our weight loss!) Hugggzzzz to you sweetie pie! Joyce
Most Active