WOW moment

Pamela E.
on 2/21/06 12:56 am - Buckeye, AZ
After a couple weeks of the scale not budging, I have now rolled into the 170's with a two pound loss over the weekend. I'm almost 55 years old and don't lose the weight as fast as I did when I was younger, so a two pound a week average just tickles me pink! My DH and I took a 5 year anniversary trip to Kartchner Caverns, Tombstone and Tucson; did alot of walking and eating out - but something kicked in that loss. Whatever it was, I don't care. Just glad to see that scale moving again. My five month surgery anniversary is next Tuesday. Today I have just 29 more pounds to go. YAAAY!!! 250/179/150
Tiffany McGee
on 2/21/06 3:02 am - Glendale, AZ
Congratulations! 2 pounds is better than nuttin'. Take Care Tiff
JRinAZ
on 2/21/06 4:04 am - Layton, UT
Pamela, You are a beautiful fifty something girlfriend! Congrats on your loss and congrats on your anniversary. It sounds like you and hubby had a great time touring the southern country. I'll bet he loves the new you! Huggzzz and HIgh Fives! Joyce
cynthia E.
on 2/22/06 4:15 am - buckeye, AZ
Yes, wow! You are doing great! For our vacation in October we also did the Kartchner, Tombstone, Bisbee trip. We bought a motorcycle and went on that. It was great up there. We totally loved it. Yes alot of walking, but wasn't it great not to get tired and want to see everthing. Keep up the great work! Cynthia
Most Active