I'm Home

BeasleyFord
on 2/19/06 3:33 am - Goodyear, AZ
Hello everyone God saw me through and I'am glad to be at home. The only problem is to keep drinking . I am having a hard time with the 8oz and then come back and drink 30 min later could someone help me on this.... I had my 1st shower today
Tiffany McGee
on 2/19/06 5:39 am - Glendale, AZ
Congratulations Delois! I can't help much since i'm not a post op with the water issue. Just keep trying. I hope that helps. Take Care! Tiff
BeasleyFord
on 2/20/06 4:52 am - Goodyear, AZ
I thank you so much Tiff for your support. I just can't get enought And it is such a restful sleep I know I need it. We will talk later Take Care Delois
Veronica
on 2/19/06 3:19 pm
I'm soo glad everything went good for you. I wish you a speedy recovery!! Veronica Surgery Date 3/16/06
mrs.3m
on 2/20/06 12:14 am - Mesa, AZ
Didn't the shower feel good? I loved my first one post op. On the water, just keep sipping when you can. It is very hard to get all the water in the first few weeks. All I can say is just keep sipping when you can. It will get easier.
Sheryl Tilley
on 2/20/06 9:22 am - Prescott, AZ
HI! You know what helps me get all my liquids in? Breaking it up. I aim for 40 ounces by 4 p.m. Then it's easy to get the rest in by the time you go to bed. I ALWAYS have more than enough fluid now. Sheryl
JRinAZ
on 2/20/06 11:12 am - Layton, UT
Glad you are home and on the downhill journey! .....Just keep sipping, sipping, sipping....It is very difficult to get all the nutrition AND the water in as an early post-op but it will get better. Some day in a few months you'll notice that you can almost gulp like an old truck driver! Walk and Water will get you to the healing stage fast! Huggzzzz, Joyce
Most Active