Update on ME! hehe

DCampbell2k
on 2/18/06 6:46 am - El Mirage, AZ
Hey y'all, Thanks for all the support on my page. And thanks especially to EJ for stopping by. That was awesome and completely unexpected! It's really nice to feel like you have people to help you get through this!! I am doing pretty good, I got discharged on Thursday and I am feeling somewhat better now. It took a bit to get used to not having morphine! LOL My biggest problem is trying to find a chair or something that's comfortable to sit and sleep in. I'm hoping as I heal this will get easier! Thanks again for all the support! Duane
Veronica
on 2/18/06 11:54 am
Duane, I'm so glad to hear that your doing good. I hope that you have a speedy recovery. Congratulations for being on the loser's side now. I can't wait till I get there. Best wishes. Hugs, Veronica Surgery Date 3/16/06
Veronica
on 2/18/06 11:56 am
Just got a question. Did you have Lap RNY or Open RNY?? Just curious? Veronica
Tiffany McGee
on 2/19/06 12:52 am - Glendale, AZ
Great to see you back and doing good. Best wishes for a speedy recovery and to find a comfy chair to rest in. Take Care! Tiff
mrs.3m
on 2/20/06 12:17 am - Mesa, AZ
Glad you are feeling better. It will get better. The first few weeks are the hardest.
JRinAZ
on 2/20/06 11:07 am - Layton, UT
Yay Duane!!!! LOSER'S ROCK!!!! Huggzzz, Joyce
Darlene X
on 2/20/06 8:19 pm - Maricopa, AZ
This is EJ. Good to see you up and running Duane! I am starting a collection of clothes I can let you have. Buying clothes as you are loosing can get expensive!! EJ
Most Active