OH Convention...in Tucson April 8

Sandy in Tucson
on 2/16/06 1:01 am - Tucson, AZ
Please buy your tickets soon...while they are at a discount. I am in Tucson and I purchased my ticket for $30 through my weight support group in Tucson. [email protected] I am sure any support group state wide will get the discount but they have to be bought ASAP...bec the price will go up to like $45 the day of the convention, April 8. I think the attending of OH conventions is another step and a necessary step with WLS weight loss and support. I have been to 2 conventions so far and loved both. There was one last Feb in Phx-2005 and the one in Costa Mesa last Dec-2005--the national convention for OH. What will blow my mind is if people do not attend....when the convention is so close...right here in Tucson. Sandy in Tucson 173 lbs down
SharB
on 2/20/06 8:22 am - Ridgecrest, CA
Hi Sandy! Both my DH (Ron) and I have registered and are coming from Ridgecrest, California - approximately 9 hours each way. I truly hope others closer to Tucson will take advantage. See you there! Sharon
Sandy in Tucson
on 2/20/06 9:23 am - Tucson, AZ
TY...Sharon....wow.......9 hrs away. We are hoping for great turn out. OH always does an amazing job. I can not imagine missing it..... I have not heard from many peeps in the Phx area. I know through [email protected] the tickets are $30 each until March 6...no later...$45 at the door. I am sure other weight loss support groups have the same price. But, the tickets need to be bought ASAP. Sandy in Tucson
Most Active