Joyce Plastow, Trisha, Darlene and EJ, and Terri Mulley!!

Sondra J. S.
on 2/14/06 11:40 pm - Show Low, AZ
Hi, I wrote this in response to Joyce's post on the 12th, so sorry I didn't reply earlier!!!! Terri, You are right surgery is Feb 23rd in Flagstaff with Dr's Berger and Aldrige as they do the surgery together, Sorry I haven't been on lately, I've been doing a lot of tests, I just got home from doing a sleep study and am exhausted. I was in Flagstaff yesterday doing all that wonderful pre-op stuff, lol, I didn't know they could take so much blood from someone, lol.....I found out that my surgery is supposed to be at 12:15pm at Flagstaff Medical Center I have to be there at 10:30am. While waiting for my X-Rays I met a woman in the waiting room that is having the same surgery the SAME day as I am....How amazing is that? And in the 4 hour education class I met a man that his surgery is the day AFTER mine!!!!, lol....It's a small world!!!! I do not have an angel, and it would be wonderful if someone wanted to polish their wings and fly I'll let you choose between yourselves...lol... Thank you all for volunteering it means sooo much to me!!!! Much and to all of you!!!! Sondra, Surgery: Feb 23 Pre-OP: Feb 14
Darlene X
on 2/14/06 11:50 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Awwwww your in Flagstaff?? Means I won't be able to come visit!!!!!!! YAY for you and your date though!!! Darlene
Sondra J. S.
on 2/14/06 11:54 pm - Show Low, AZ
Darlene, Thank you for thinking of me enough to want to come to visit though!!!! Yes my surgery will be in Flagstaff with the ONLY 2 surgeons in Flag that does this surgery there, I wanted to do it there becuse I didn't want to have to come home over the mountains after surgery, lol....plus it's only 2 1/2 hr. drive versus 3 1/2 hr. to PHX so it shaves an hour off driving....How's your progress coming along with your surgery? I've just updated on my profile....a LOoooooong update, lol. Sondra Surgery Feb 23 Pre-Op Feb 14
JRinAZ
on 2/16/06 1:29 am - Layton, UT
Hey Sondra, Sounds like you've made a great choice in staying closer to home for surgery! .... I'm sure we'll all be "angeling" you and wishing you the very best journey possible! ....I'm not puter savvy with the O.H. site so maybe Darlene and Trisha can cover that piece and I'll try and find out your status on surgery day! We'll unite our prayers and good wishes in your behalf that you have an uneventful surgery with nothing but positive results!!!! Huggggz! Joyce
Most Active