THE INSURANCE COMPANY CALLED TODAY!

Kathy S.
on 2/14/06 11:50 am - PHX, AZ
Hi all! Some of you KNOW about my winding journey thus far..........I got a call from the insurance rep stating that the doctor revisited the paperwork submitted by my surgeon's office... Notice I said "my" surgeon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my surgery has been approved and I am waiting to hear "officially" from the office tomorrow morning! I had a message to call dr blackstone's office tomorrow morning. Happy valentine's day to all! This certainly beat any box of chocolates or bouquet of flowers! At least for me today! I feel like christmas, new year's, easter, birthday all at once! Yipee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you all for being so supportive thus far! Kathy
Darlene X
on 2/14/06 12:17 pm - Maricopa, AZ
A BIG HUGE CONGRATS!!!! Let us know when you get your date!!!
Veronica
on 2/14/06 12:22 pm
Hooray!!! I know how exciting it is to finally hear those words that "you are approved"!!! It's been a quite an insurance journey for you, and I am sooo happy that it has finally worked out to your benefit!!! Now, just can't wait to hear when your surgery will be scheduled!!! Congratulations Kathy!! Veronica
Ginger
on 2/14/06 12:41 pm - Chandler, AZ
That is such GOOD NEWS Oh, I remember the feelings well I'm doing the happy dance now Hugs Ginger
tres35cowgirl8
on 2/14/06 1:14 pm - * _ *, AZ
Congrats To you! Hope you find out a date tomorrow. Take care Teresa
Brandy H
on 2/15/06 12:11 am - Glendale, AZ
yippeeee! it is such a great feeling to be "approved" keep us posted when you get a date! brandy
Do-over Girl
on 2/15/06 3:41 am - Tempe, AZ
Wonderful news and congratulations! I have spoken to you before the SBC's subport group and am so happy to hear that you have been "approved". Fasten your seatbelt since the rollercoaster ride of all the things to do before your surgery date is the next step...the time will go very, very quickly!
Tiffany McGee
on 2/15/06 11:12 am - Glendale, AZ
YEAH! Congratulations! Tiff
JRinAZ
on 2/16/06 1:21 am - Layton, UT
Yay!!!! This is a "Hallelujah moment!" Keep us posted on your date and shoot away with any questions you may have! .....You have an amazing journey ahead of you!!!! Hugggzzz to you Kathy! Joyce
Melissa P
on 2/16/06 3:23 am - Phoenix, AZ
Yay!!!! Kathy I am so happy for you. Let us know when your surgery date will be. Wow what a lot to go through. But the end result is great! Melissa
Most Active