< 12 hrs to surgery

coolguy_m33
on 2/13/06 12:58 pm - chandler, AZ
I cant say this was my most awaited day, but it's here. I'll be having surgery in less than 12 hrs. I've got an early one tomorrow morning. I guess i better start packing and get some sleep. see you all after the surgery.
JRinAZ
on 2/13/06 2:14 pm - Layton, UT
You are probably just minutes away from an amazing gift! Best wishes to you for a safe and successful surgery and a FUN FUN journey into the land of the LOSER's!!!!! Yay! Loser's Rock! We'd love to have you join us at our Chandler Support meeting when you feel up to it. We meet the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays from 6 to 7:30 at Chandler Regional Hospital. We have 4 or 5 patient's from Dr. Blackstone that attend farely regularly. Just remember to catch the rhythm of the recovery ...."walk and toot, walk and toot...." You'll be melting away in no time! Huggggzzzz! Joyce
tres35cowgirl8
on 2/13/06 10:05 pm - * _ *, AZ
I hope all went well and your doing fine. let us know when are home and feeling ok,and how it went. Teresa
Stephanie J.
on 2/14/06 1:49 pm - Tucson, AZ
Good luck. It seems scary at first, but the payoff is sooooo huge when you get a functional life back. Rock 'n Roll! - Stephanie J
Most Active