Free oval indoors walking track

tres35cowgirl8
on 2/13/06 2:14 am - * _ *, AZ
I Just found out this morning there is a free indoors walking track at the police and rec center at 35th and Pinicalepeak I am going to start going.
(deactivated member)
on 2/13/06 2:27 am - Phoenix, AZ
That sounds like a great idea! I love indoor walking - its so comfortable - especially in the summer! My coworker and I walk everyday at lunch - we go to PV Mall and walk 2 times around the malls border. It was challenging @ Christmas let me tell you. LOL Congrats on the super find!
Trisha
on 2/13/06 4:31 am - Glendale, AZ
OMG! OMG! OMG!!! Are you serious??? That is awesome. I live right by there. I see there's soccer fields there and a walking path and know that the police building is also a community center but never checked into it. How did you find this out? Is there also a gym there or anything? Especially when summer hits, wow, this would be great!!! And free to boot!! Hot diggity dog!!! This is awesome!!! You may see me there! It doesn't take much to excite me! LOL Hugs, Trisha
tres35cowgirl8
on 2/13/06 6:31 am - * _ *, AZ
I had to go see the Police there a girl was threating my daughter this weekend and saw all thses people there so I asked what it cost she said it was free just need to get a card. let me know when you go would be great to walk and talk Teresa
tres35cowgirl8
on 2/13/06 6:33 am - * _ *, AZ
Sorry they did say there was a gym and it costs but I think she said 50.00 a yr But not for sure.
kmastin
on 2/13/06 12:17 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Wow! I don't live far from there either! That would be a great place to walk this summer when things get hot. Thanks for telling us about it! Karen
(deactivated member)
on 4/9/06 2:01 am - Phoenix, AZ
Has anyone went to this track recently? I am interested in knowing the hours it is open etc. this would be great for me. I walked PV mall on Thursday and Friday, but need a change of scenery.
Most Active