Angel for Sondra yet? :

JRinAZ
on 2/12/06 12:45 am - Layton, UT
Hey Sondra! I've tried posting 3 times this morning and nothing! I guess I'm having a blonde day! Anyway, if it all shows up later then just know that I don't have a nervous tick...clicking send over and over! Just wondering if you have a zillion angel volunteers yet? I haven't been an official angel for a very long time and would definitely have to get my wings laundered and do some stretches to get in good "Angel shape" BUT...if you need me then I'm yours!!!! ....If you've already got a bunch then I'll just find my pom poms and be one of your cheerleaders! Let me know! You've got to be gettign soooooooooooooooo excited! Hugggzzz! Joyce
Trisha
on 2/13/06 4:42 am - Glendale, AZ
Same here, I'm glad to help out in any way I can. When is her surgery? Who is her surgeon? What hospital? We are here for you, Sondra!! Hugs, Trisha
Darlene X
on 2/13/06 7:05 am - Maricopa, AZ
Um on her profile it says her surgeon is Robert Berger-- another Ive never heard of? LOL Surgery is February 26, 2006
Terri M.
on 2/14/06 8:46 am - Pinedale, AZ
I haven't heard from her lately but last I heard her surgery was going to be Feb. 23rd. Her surgeon is Dr. Berger and Dr. Aldridge in Flagstaff. Where are you Sondra?? We haven't seen your here in a while.
Sondra J. S.
on 2/14/06 10:10 pm - Show Low, AZ
Hi, Terri, You are right surgery is Feb 23rd in Flagstaff with Dr's Berger and Aldrige as they do the surgery together, Sorry I haven't been on lately, I've been doing a lot of tests, I just got home from doing a sleep study and am exhausted. I was in Flagstaff yesterday doing all that wonderful pre-op stuff, lol, I didn't know they could take so much blood from someone, lol.....I found out that my surgery is supposed to be at 12:15pm at Flagstaff Medical Center I have to be there at 10:30am. While waiting for my X-Rays I met a woman in the waiting room that is having the same surgery the SAME day as I am....How amazing is that? And in the 4 hour education class I met a man that his surgery is the day AFTER mine!!!!, lol....It's a small world!!!! I do not have an angel, and it would be wonderful if someone wanted to polish their wings and fly I'll let you choose between yourselves...lol... Thank you all for volunteering it means sooo much to me!!!! Much and to all of you!!!! Sondra, Surgery: Feb 23 Pre-OP: Feb 14
JRinAZ
on 2/16/06 1:09 am - Layton, UT
Flagstaff! That sounds like a great day trip but I doubt if I'll be able to swing it! However, if you want to send me your phone number offlist then I'd be happy to at least post for you on the day of surgery!....Otherwise...I'll just be your cyber cheerleader and maybe someday when you visit the valley or I visit the cool country ...we could get together! I'll bet you are getting sooooo excited! Do you have your coughing pillow? Warm slippers? sugar free breath mints for the nasty after mouth stuff? protein samples and supply? TLC lined up for yourself afterward? PrepH wipes are the best when you have that post-op "wet gas"! Cream of everything soups?....... Let me know if you need anything via snail mail or phone! Hugggggzzzzzz, Joyce [email protected]
Most Active