Good Morning everyone!

tres35cowgirl8
on 2/9/06 10:04 pm - * _ *, AZ
Good Morning, Even thou it's not starting off as a good morning for me I am trying to be positive. My Daughters bathroom toilet started leaking yesturday, I called Maint.@ noon and nothing well We live on second floor and there was 1.2 inch on the floor. I called again Just answering machine. We are having problems with new owners. I go out side to find they have tagged our Suburban to be towed -BECAUSE ( idiots ) cause it's has dust on it and is parked in same spot. It's got current tags, Ins and runs I cant drive two, It has no heater and A/c My husband is truck driver so it sits. I drove it down to office to complain, Guess what they are closed cause they are having award ceremony. ( what is that? ) Last week they tried to say I owe them 50.00 and they are not taking only partial pymnt for rent. I have always paid my rent on time and even round up to next Dollar. I flew down there they had no answers cause girl who wrote it was off two day. Get this it was taped to my door on sunday the 5th thinking they could get late fees. I go to office monday throw a fit tell them to prove it I HAD MY RECIEPTS HA!!! They tell me, Well we just do zero bal your accound and no fee's. I have been here since 2 days before I had my surgery. No problems and now the new owners are picking on the wrong person. Who do I call to report them? I am off for awhile need to got pay bills and find my happy place, lol take care you all Teresa excuse spelling please!!!!
tres35cowgirl8
on 2/10/06 12:22 am - * _ *, AZ
LOL spelling LOL They told me at the office to wash my car! what a joke. Waiting for a call from the landloard tenant act to call me back. The base of the toliet is cracked I got the water completely off and rest of water that was in bowl is out now, so no more leaks. this may take all day to get new bowl in. I wanted to go to savors guess it keeps me from spending money. All my clothes are baggy it looks like I am wearing my jammies. so I go to savors to get stuff. I am finnaly able to wear overhauls again, last month I got a XL I was so happy. I did post a picture from last jan 05 and I tried same pants on last night I could fit in one leg- I was oh my Gad!!!!! I will see if I can get a picture posted tonight of it. I tried this morning to post one from oct but it was huge took up almost my whole page. Later Teresa
Brandy H
on 2/10/06 2:28 am - Glendale, AZ
sorry you are having a rough day....but hey your clothes are baggy!!! that is a great thing! chin up! brandy
(deactivated member)
on 2/10/06 12:27 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Teresa - whats the name of your apt complex? Is it in NE Phx? Sounds like one that I used to live at! Yikes! What a hassle, huh? Hang in there!
tres35cowgirl8
on 2/10/06 10:37 pm - * _ *, AZ
It's Bell Lakes. I still cant believe they told me to wash my car.They are always blowing leaves all the time I wont go wa**** every day! and because we have paid for vehicles that are older. I cant wait to find a house. I am running out of room anyway. My dinning table is always full of Projects. I am finally able to plant flowers and plants and my patio is FULL and Love it!!
Most Active