Does anyone know how to make a poncho?

tres35cowgirl8
on 2/9/06 7:57 am - * _ *, AZ
I want to learn to make a poncho either knitting or crocheting, anyone know how? I cant read a pattern to save my life. I would love to learn. I learned how to make flowers yesturday on Carol Duval I was so happy thanks Teresa
Michele M.
on 2/9/06 9:47 am - Phoenix, AZ
RNY on 07/21/04 with
Hey Teresa, Have you looked in Michaels? The last time I was there they had Beginnner Knitting & Crocheting kits, with easy projects, and some of them come with video tape instructions too. Michele
tres35cowgirl8
on 2/9/06 9:58 am - * _ *, AZ
thanks I didn't know that I will look tomorrow thaks Michele
tres35cowgirl8
on 2/10/06 10:40 pm - * _ *, AZ
Didn't make it to Michaels yet was a busy day yesturday. I remember having a poncho when I was little my Grandma made but I never wore but to house so would be happy but never out in public now they are huge and My grandma is gone so she can't show me how. My mom knows how to do stuff like that but I get frustraded with her cause she talks in cirlces. I get lost LOL.
spunkycutechic
on 2/15/06 1:06 pm - GLENDALE, AZ
I knit and crochet, where do you live? I just knit the cutest poncho but it is completely round and has a twist in the front, it was so easy. I have been logging on to lionbrandyarn.com and they send me a newsletter every week. They have free patterns that you can print. Hope this helps (FYI-I made it for myself after I lose my weight, everyone that sees me knitting it is wanting one) Mitch
tres35cowgirl8
on 2/16/06 9:28 pm - * _ *, AZ
I live around 35th ave & Bell, I can't read a pattern I can pick up things fast if I can watch someone. I will check that out if the have pictures I can get it Thanks Teresa
Most Active