Update your profiles!!!

Sheryl Tilley
on 2/9/06 4:23 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi everybody! Please keep your profiles up to date. They are such a great tool to look back over after you've come a distance in your weight loss journey. Besides, I'm snoopy and love to read them! I have been inspired by so many of you! You're my heroes! Hugs! Sheryl
Tiffany McGee
on 2/9/06 5:26 am - Glendale, AZ
hehehehehe I agree... I'm snoopy too. I like to read how peoples journeys are going. That's why I keep mine up to date.... As a pre-op it's SOOO helpful to read how the process of getting this journey going is going.... Jessica O was my biggest influence. No matter how long I was away, I ALWAYS came back to read her profile first. Tiff
Darlene X
on 2/9/06 6:01 am - Maricopa, AZ
Mine is always updated
Sondra J. S.
on 2/9/06 6:38 am - Show Low, AZ
Hi, I soooo need to update mine, I haven't done it in soooo long, I'm so bad about it, thanks for the reminder!!!! When do we get to see a new pic Sheryl?? Yeah, great ones, we know you look HOTT!!!! Sondra, Surgery date Scheduled for February 23rd, 2006 Pre Op Date February 14th 2006
JRinAZ
on 2/9/06 7:14 am - Layton, UT
LOL! I'm not sure I even have a profile on here still???? I'll definitely check into this weekend. I celebrate my 3 year anniversary on Saturday and should take note of some incredible miracles because of this surgery.....I promise I'll have something more there by next week!!!!!! Joyce
Ginger
on 2/9/06 12:55 pm - Chandler, AZ
Hi Joyce, You are such a cutie!! Let me be the first to congradulate you for your 3rd year anniversary!! I hope you know how instrumental you have been in my getting my surgery ....and of course "my" James having his wls done. James' 2nd year anniversary is February 20th..wow how time flys!! You and "your" James take care!!!Thanks to you both for everything. Hugs, Ginger
Sandy in Tucson
on 2/9/06 7:30 am - Tucson, AZ
I need new pics...I do agree..............Sandy
Michele M.
on 2/9/06 9:44 am - Phoenix, AZ
RNY on 07/21/04 with
My life is too boring, lol Theres nothing to update! *hugs* Michele
Brandy H
on 2/10/06 2:31 am - Glendale, AZ
i need to have a photo shoot so i can send in some new pics! the 4 year old doesn't take the best pictures...love her anyways! hah brandy
Tiffany McGee
on 2/12/06 12:04 am - Glendale, AZ
I agree. I have plenty of pictures of feet, butts, and ceilings. But nothing that can be posted for a real pic! 2 year olds don't take the best pictues either... hehehehe tiff
Most Active