***SURGERY DATE SCHEDULED***

Veronica
on 2/8/06 12:29 pm
I am soooo excited!!! I got the call today! My surgery is scheduled for Thursday 3-16-06 at 10am! The timing is perfect, as my son has spring break the following Monday. I love being at home with my kid-o's. Veronica
tres35cowgirl8
on 2/8/06 10:40 pm - * _ *, AZ
Congrads It's not that far away.
Darlene X
on 2/8/06 11:47 pm - Maricopa, AZ
YAY!!!! Im hoping mine will be around that same time. Im aiming for March 20th or so!!!
JRinAZ
on 2/9/06 12:47 am - Layton, UT
Congrats Veronica! Have you made your list of things you'll need after your surgery? That's just a few wake-ups away! Wooooooo Hoooooooo! Hugzzz, Joyce
Tiffany McGee
on 2/9/06 3:17 am - Glendale, AZ
CONGRATS *bounce* YEAH *bounce* Congrats *bounce* YEAH Can I ask how your one-on-one consult with Dr. Newhoff was? I've got mine scheduled on 3/7. I'm hoping to have all my balls in the right court by then (my list of preoperative requirements for Surgery from BCBS of NC was LOOOOOONG). *crosses fingers that insurance will play the game nicely* Thanks! Tiff
Veronica
on 2/9/06 5:39 am
Thanks Tiffany! My one-on-one went real good. It was actually a pretty short visit, because I only had a couple of questions to ask. The one-on-one consult is not done in an examining room, it is actually done in Dr Newhoff's office. He basically reads through your file and will ask you any health questions he may have about you. Then he'll ask you if you have any questions. If you are able to get ALL of your pre-op insurance requirements done and in your file at Dr Newhoff's office by your one-on-one, then he will take you directly to the insurance lady to make sure everything is complete for ins submission. It seems like it takes a long time, but really it isn't. I'll keep my fingers crossed that your insurance pre-authorization goes as fast as mine did. Good luck! Veronica
Brandy H
on 2/10/06 2:33 am - Glendale, AZ
congratulations on your surgery date....you too will be a loser like the rest of us! brandy
Most Active