***** Submitting to Ins. *****

Darlene X
on 2/8/06 3:02 am - Maricopa, AZ
Ahhhhhhhhh I just got a voice message from Colene. She got my Psych clearance. She didnt have the cardiac clearance yet (Only did it Monday) but she was going to submit for insurance approval. I guess the cardiac clearance isnt needed for insurance approval, just St Lukes needs it before they will do the surgery. Anyway she said she would submit to insurance today. Im taking that to mean that it will be submitted sometime this week...... So now we wait..... ** Deep Breath **
Trisha
on 2/8/06 3:52 am - Glendale, AZ
Oh how exciting!!!! This is the most exciting part is waiting for approval. Doesn't seem exciting at the time, more like waiting and waiting and waiting, but getting that phone call saying i was approved was the best phone call of my life!!!! So happy for you!!! Keep us posted. We are rooting for you 100%!!!! Trisha
Darlene X
on 2/9/06 6:03 am - Maricopa, AZ
exciting??? Smoking a little crack there Trish? hahaha Im not too worried about it--- everything went smoothly for Hubby.
tres35cowgirl8
on 2/8/06 11:56 pm - * _ *, AZ
That's Great! Like I said keeping busy sure helps the time go by faster. Hope you hear your APPROVED soon. Teresa
Darlene X
on 2/9/06 6:04 am - Maricopa, AZ
Thanks!!! The sooner the better... I want to get in for March hehe
Sondra J. S.
on 2/9/06 6:44 am - Show Low, AZ
Hi, CONGRATULATIONS, On submitting for approval, I know this can be a grueling process!! I have been waiting for almost a month now for my approval!! I love how you changed your name to the both of ya's names!! That is soooo way cute!! GOOD LUCK ON INS APPROVAL!!!! I'll be rooting for you!!!! Sondra, Surgery Date set for February 23rd, 2006 Pre-Op Date set for February 14th, 2006
Darlene X
on 2/9/06 9:07 pm - Maricopa, AZ
hahaha Thanks Sondra!!! Hubby got sick of people looking at his profile (When using the chat room here) and everyone saying.... Uhhhh you know you have a girls name right? LOL
Most Active