Tucson Obesity convention

Sandy in Tucson
on 2/7/06 12:13 pm - Tucson, AZ
We are getting the tickets for $30 each for the event in tucson April 8. I am sure any support group in Phx can do the same for anybody wanting to come to the convention. I hope a lot of Phx people show up in tucson. Remember is April 8th at the U of A college of medicine. Here is the link in this post ty Sandy Newkirk Here is a link for info on the OH Conference. You can see the itinerary, list of speakers, etc. Looks like a very worthwhile event!!! As you can see in previous posts, you can sign up to go (at a reduced rate) by mailing a check to Jean, by paying for it at the next support meeting, or you can just sign-up on the website (but pay a bit more). Hope to see a lot of people there! http://www.obesityhelpevents.com/april2006-tuscon.htm And one more thing--I've discovered a lot of people have never been to the www.obesityhelp.com site. I highly recommend people to visit. They are a great research and support site for pre and post ops. I love the messageboard and forums (you can post just to people who are in the same stage/timeframe as you are). OH also publishes a magazine every other month that you can subscribe to. Check it out! -Laura 10/19/05 Simon, Lap RNY Replies Author Date 20425 Re: Link for OH Conference Info. Sorry--that previous post should say send checks to Deb Kimball. Here's the... lauramuckeyes Feb 7, 2006 5:27 pm Up Thread | Message Index | View Source | Unwrap Lines Message 20424 of 20425 < Previous Message | Next Message > Message # Search: Post Message YAHOO! SPONSOR RESULTS Weight Loss Surgery - Hear experts talk about the facts, and patients tell their stories. www.bariatricedge.com Obesity Goodbye Center in San Diego - We offer you more than simple information about laparoscopic band surgery, we offer you a weight loss solution. www.obesitygoodbye.com Surgery for Weight Loss - Are you 100 pounds or more overweight? Discover how Barix Clinics® has helped over 25,000 people achieve long-term weight loss success where diets and drugs have failed. www.barixclinics.com -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Copyright © 2006 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy - Copyright/IP Policy - Terms of Service - Guidelines - Help
Trisha
on 2/8/06 4:00 am - Glendale, AZ
Okay, I know I say this alot but I mean it this time, I plan on going. Cost is reasonable and it's nearby and basically a day trip. Agenda and speakers sound worthwhile and legit. Sounds good. I'll let you know for SURE once I have paid my registration. LOL One of my goals/resolutions in 2006 is to be reliable and dependable, when I say something, do it and not back out of it. So I guess, with that being said, I AM going to the Tucson OH event. I haven't registered yet but I will. I need you all's help in helping me keep my word, okay? LOL If I even hint of backing out or anything please remind me of my new years resolution and to have me keep my word, etc. LOL I would love to go to this and meet others from around Arizona. Trisha
Most Active