Favorite Superbowl Commercial???

Trisha
on 2/7/06 5:26 am - Glendale, AZ
Can you tell I'm a bit bored at work today?!! What was your favorite Superbowl commercial on Sunday? My fave was the baby Clydesdale "pulling" the wagon with the adult clydesdale's help. Ahhhhhh.....so cute!!! Stupidest/Worst commercial Godaddy.com and PizzaHut commercials
mrs.3m
on 2/7/06 7:47 am - Mesa, AZ
My favorites were the Sprite ( airport security) and the revolving fridge of beer. Least fave: GoDaddy or some the ESPN mobile ones.
Arizona_Sun
on 2/8/06 1:52 am - Gilbert, AZ
Super what? commercials. We did not even watch. I did see some of the GoDaddy commercials on FOX that were not accepted for airing and liked a couple of them (but then I was oggling the body that I wish I had). Are there women really built like that?! Sandy
Trisha
on 2/8/06 4:05 am - Glendale, AZ
LOL My sister had no interest in the superbowl either and went to go get a pedicure and waxing late Sunday afternoon and I asked her if it was busy at the salon and she was like no they got me right in. I was at the grocery store after church on Sunday and it was super busy. It was like it was new years eve or soemthing - everyone getting chips and dip and beer and such. My contribution was a spinach dip in pumpernickel bread bowl and hot wings. Yummy!!!! The game wasn't that great, but the halftime show was good. Pre-game show sucked big time (Stevie Wonder and other current day singers). Was it me or did they all seem off tune? And Aretha Franklin? Okay, she did good but she looked horrendus. Yes, she is morbidly obese, that's not new, but she didn't even dress slimmingly or anything. She wore a tight aqua colored shirt with a black and white horizontally striped faux fur jacket. I'm like this is the super bowl, Aretha....dress up a bit. I never understand why rich celebs dress down in performances and guest appearances. Oh well......life goes on! Trisha
Most Active