Survey

Trisha
on 2/7/06 4:08 am - Glendale, AZ
Copy and paste into a reply and replace my answers with your answers! This will help us get to know each other (again for some of us)! Name TRISHA Residence GLENDALE, AZ Surgery Lap RNY Surgeon Dr. Daniel Fang Surgery Date 3/8/05 Pounds Lost (optional) 115+ How many more pounds to go About 95 How tall are you? 5'11" Age 32 Marital Status Single, Never Married Children? No, not yet. Favorite TV Drama Lost and 24 Favorite TV Comedy The Office Favorite TV Reality Show Amazing Race, American Idol, Apprentice Favorite Syndicated Show Seinfeld Favorite TV Game Show Family Feud Favorite TV Talk Show Tonight Show - Jay Leno Favorite Radio Station 105.5 FM or 550 KFYI AM Pet Peeve Drivers that come to a complete stop to make a right turn to another road. Favorite Board Game Clue Do you clip and use coupons? Yes (when I remember) How often do you get your hair cut? Approx every 2 months What is your weakness? Chocolate and/or spending too much money What is your strength? organization and leadership When was the last time you cried and why? Cried on Friday for something small and trivial - too embarrassed to say what it was - but it was just PMS and I get overly emotional during that time. About everything makes me cry. LOL When was the last time you really laughed hard? Sunday, during the superbowl. Forgot why I was laughing but I was with family and friends and having a great day. Last movie you saw in theater? Chronicles of Narnia Last movie you saw on DVD/Video? Flightplan Next movie you want to see in theater or video? The End of the Spear (theater) Melinda & Melinda (DVD) How many hours per day are you online? I used to be online ALL THE TIME, but now it's not that often as it used to be. I guess I just have different priorities now, not sure. I went from being online a minimum of 3 hours a day to about 3 hours a week now. Go figure. Favorite website (besides this one)? azcentral.com or ebay.com Are your nails real or fake? (most of the time) Real. What do you look for in a friend? Honesty, optimism and loyalty. How many speeding tickets have you had in the past 5 years? None (knock on wood) Do you have a cell phone? Yes. Do you have plans for Valentine's Day? Yep, I have a hot date with Simon Cowell. Hubba-hubba!! I'll be with him watching American Idol that night haha!! Two people in my office have already received roses this week from their beaus. Alone again on yet another romantic holiday. Ho-humm....life goes on.
JRinAZ
on 2/7/06 4:26 am - Layton, UT
Survey Name Joyce Residence Chandler, AZ Surgery Open RNY Surgeon Dr. Darwin Zahn Surgery Date 2/11/03 (3 years on Saturday! Yay!) Pounds Lost (optional) -143 How many more pounds to go About 15 How tall are you? 5'4" Age are you kidding!!! *winks* Marital Status Married to JIm who had lapRny with Fang (he's at goal!) Children? 4 boys and 1 girl Favorite TV Drama Alias Favorite TV Comedy Leno Favorite TV Reality Show Amazing Race and Survivor Favorite Syndicated Show ???? Favorite TV Game Show Family Feud Favorite TV Talk Show Tonight Show - Jay Leno Favorite Radio Station 99.9 fm and 550 a.m. conservative talk Pet Peeve e-mail chains! Favorite Board Game Settlers of Catan Do you clip and use coupons? Yes How often do you get your hair cut? Approx every 7 weeks What is your weakness? Krispy Creme donuts and my daughter (anything she wants!) What is your strength? kindness When was the last time you cried and why? Saturday---DH is unemployed and I am worried! When was the last time you really laughed hard? 5 minutes ago....I laugh hard every day - all day! Last movie you saw in theater? Glory Trail or something like that...basketball movie. Last movie you saw on DVD/Video? Hmmmm? Next movie you want to see in theater or video? the new PInk Panther How many hours per day are you online? 2 to 5 hours (I work on-line too) Favorite website (besides this one)? [email protected] & [email protected] Are your nails real or fake? (most of the time) Real. What do you look for in a friend? Sensitivity, support and FUN! How many speeding tickets have you had in the past 5 years? one Do you have a cell phone? Yes. Do you have plans for Valentine's Day? Foot massage from DH!!!! Yay! Who needs roses!
Tiffany McGee
on 2/7/06 6:19 am - Glendale, AZ
Name: Tiff Residence: GLENDALE, AZ Surgery: Open RNY (when it's scheduled Surgeon: Dr. Alan Newhoff Surgery Date: Not yet Pounds Lost (optional): I need to lose 115 to be at ideal weight.... How many more pounds to go: see above How tall are you?: 5'11" Age: 30 Marital Status: Married - 7 years (hopefully longer I really like him) Children?: 1 - Josh Favorite TV Drama: Gilmore Girls & Lost Favorite TV Comedy: Friends Favorite TV Reality Show: I can't handle that much drama in my life - so I don'****ch them. Favorite Syndicated Show: Seinfeld Favorite TV Game Show: Cash Cab - very funny & insteresting Favorite TV Talk Show: No time for that Favorite Radio Station: 93.3 KDKB, 96.9 Mix, 98.7 The Peak, 102.5 KNIX, 107.9 KMLE, 95.5 Oldies, Pet Peeve: Fake people. Favorite Board Game: Boggle Do you clip and use coupons?: Yes - cuz I'm cheap How often do you get your hair cut? Not that often...my doesnt grow fast What is your weakness? ICE CREAM! and Little green-eyed boys with my nose (Josh) What is your strength? Listening, Understanding, Being a friend When was the last time you cried and why? Last night - Totally started freaking about dying and leaving Mike (hubband) and Josh. Every single time I looked at josh I had to hug and kiss him... and I'd start crying more. The time before that had a lot to do with loss... When was the last time you really laughed hard? Last night - Josh and I were growling like lions and and tickling each other Last movie you saw in theater? Chronicles of Narnia Last movie you saw on DVD/Video? Star Trak III Next movie you want to see in theater or video? Mr. and Mrs. Smith on DVD How many hours per day are you online? About 2 hours a day. Depends on how much work I have to get done. Favorite website (besides this one)? AZ Central Are your nails real or fake? (most of the time) What nails. What do you look for in a friend? Loyalty, Understanding, Knows what to do when I cry How many speeding tickets have you had in the past 5 years? None Do you have a cell phone? Yes Do you have plans for Valentine's Day? Not much, it's a work night. Plus finding a babysitter that is related to me that Josh knows that doesn't have plans is REAL hard. So maybe I'll get lucky with the hubby - OH WAIT - Can't do that yet.
mrs.3m
on 2/7/06 7:20 am - Mesa, AZ
Name Melissa Residence Mesa, AZ Surgery Lap RNY Surgeon Dr. Hamamji (in CA) Surgery Date 11/15/04 Pounds Lost (optional) 112 How many more pounds to go About 10 How tall are you? 5'7" Age 34 Marital Status Married + in love Children? No Favorite TV Drama L & O - all versions Favorite TV Comedy Earl Favorite TV Reality Show American Idol, Apprentice Pet Peeve Drivers that come to a complete stop to make a right turn to another road. Do you clip and use coupons? Yes (when I remember) How often do you get your hair cut? Every 3rd hair appointment ( I get it colored every 6 weeks) What is your weakness? My husband & stuff with cats What is your strength? organization When was the last time you cried and why? Saturday, argument w/ hubby When was the last time you really laughed hard? Sunday, tickle fight with hubby Last movie you saw in theater? Can't remember Last movie you saw on DVD/Video? Must Love Dogs Next movie you want to see in theater or video? Not sure What do you look for in a friend? Honesty & caring How many speeding tickets have you had in the past 5 years? One Do you have a cell phone? Yes. Do you have plans for Valentine's Day? I think hubby is making me dinner, not sure. Don't really celebrate it.
Sandy in Tucson
on 2/7/06 7:57 am - Tucson, AZ
Name Sandy Residence Tucson, AZ Surgery Open RNY Surgeon Dr. Daniel Fang Surgery Date 11/04/04 Pounds Lost (optional) 170 lbs lost How many more pounds to go About 27-----yeah How tall are you? 5'6" Age 55 Marital Status Single, Divorced....live in b/f named Bobby Children? 3 adult children. Favorite TV Drama None i do nottttttttttttt****ch tv Favorite TV Comedy None I do no****ch tv Favorite TV Reality Show None Favorite Syndicated Show Orah---I suppose Favorite TV Game Show None Favorite TV Talk Show Oprah Favorite Radio Station Any country western channel Pet Peeve Uneduacated people Favorite Board Game Ummmm....cards....like sequence Do you clip and use coupons? Yes (when I remember) How often do you get your hair cut? Approx every 2 months What is your weakness? spending too much money.....reading hiking books....buy hiking books...buying hiking gear What is your strength? determination When was the last time you cried and why? I cry when I think of my Mom...shes been dead 35 yrs...still hard to think about her When was the last time you really laughed hard? My job is a joke...they are all morons...you got to laugh or murder them...seriously Last movie you saw in theater? Walk the Line Last movie you saw on DVD/Video? Flightplan Next movie you want to see in theater or video? the new cowboy movie...Breakback Mountain or something like that How many hours per day are you online? 1.5 hrs per day Favorite website (besides this one)? ummmmmmmmmmm...this one ok or [email protected] Are your nails real or fake? (most of the time) Real. What do you look for in a friend? Honesty, optimism and loyalty. How many speeding tickets have you had in the past 5 years? None (knock on wood) Do you have a cell phone? Yes. And it has a red cover...it is so pretty Do you have plans for Valentine's Day? I may go hiking
Brandy H
on 2/8/06 12:39 am - Glendale, AZ
Survey Copy and paste into a reply and replace my answers with your answers! This will help us get to know each other (again for some of us)! Name BRANDY Residence GLENDALE, AZ Surgery Lap RNY Surgeon Dr. JUAREZ Surgery Date JULY 8TH, 2005 Pounds Lost (optional) 104 How many more pounds to go 65-75 How tall are you? 5'7 Age 31 Marital Status HAPPILY MARRIED FOR 9 YEARS Children? 1 GREEN EYED MONSTER OF A LITTLE GIRL (4YEARS OLD) Favorite TV Drama CSI VEGAS Favorite TV Comedy SEINFELD Favorite TV Reality Show DON'****CH 'EM Favorite Syndicated Show SEINFELD Favorite TV Game Show DON'****CH 'EM...BUT I LOVED ROCK N ROLL JEAPORDY (ISN'T ON ANYMORE) Favorite TV Talk Show DON'****CH 'EM Favorite Radio Station DON'T LISTEN TO TERESTRIAL RADIO....SIRIUS!!! FIRST WAVE (80'S NEW WAVE) IS MY FIRST PRESET AND THE HOWARD STERN STATIONS ARE MY NEXT 2 PRESETS Pet Peeve PEOPLE WHO DO THEIR BANKING IN THE DRIVE UP ATM LINE......SERIOUSLY GO INSIDE IF YOU ARE GOING TO DO MORE THAN STICK YOUR ENVELOPE IN THE SLOT OR TAKE MONEY OUT.....GET OUTTA MY WAY!!!!!! I SERIOUSLY FLIP OUT! Favorite Board Game SONG BURST! I GET TO SING AND DO MUSIC TRIVIA...AND JUST A WARNING....I WILL WIN! Do you clip and use coupons? I AM ACTUALLY IN WHAT I LIKE TO REFER TO AS A "COUPON CULT" YES I DO! How often do you get your hair cut? IS THIS A TRICK QUESTION? HAHA What is your weakness? CUTE BOYS What is your strength? CREATIVITY AND ORGANIZATION When was the last time you cried and why? LAST MONDAY...FIGHT WITH THE HUSBAND.....ALL BETTER NOW When was the last time you really laughed hard? EVERYDAY! Last movie you saw in theater? WALK THE LINE.....MMMMM JOAQUIN PHOENIX. SIGH Last movie you saw on DVD/Video? FINDING NEVERLAND.....MMMMM JOHNNY DEPP. SIGH Next movie you want to see in theater or video? BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN How many hours per day are you online? AN HOUR OR TWO PROBABLY 4 DAYS A WEEK Favorite website (besides this one)? DON'T HAVE ONE Are your nails real or fake? (most of the time) I WOULD SAY HALF AND HALF...RIGHT NOW REAL AND NOT PRETTY. What do you look for in a friend? THINGS IN COMMON WITH ME, SENSE OF HUMOR, LOYALTY How many speeding tickets have you had in the past 5 years? HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I BEEN PULLED OVER 3...HOW MANY SPEEDING TICKETS HAVE I GOTTEN...NONE....BATTING EYES REALLY HELPS! LOL! Do you have a cell phone? YEP Do you have plans for Valentine's Day? WORKING DURING THE DAY AND GETTING OFF A LITTLE EARLY FOR WHAT I AM NOT SURE. ASK ME AGAIN ON THE 15TH
cindy
on 2/8/06 1:34 am - Mesa, az
Name Cindy Residence Mesa, AZ Surgery Open RNY Surgeon Dr. Zahn Surgery Date August 6, 2003 Pounds Lost (optional) 186 How many more pounds to go none, been at goal for over a year - went from a size 3XL to a size 8 How tall are you? 5'8 Age 54 Marital Status HAPPILY MARRIED FOR 35 YEARS Children? 1 grown son (30 y/o) - one daughter-in-law and one 5 y/o grandson Favorite TV Drama ER Favorite TV Comedy Yes Dear Favorite TV Reality Show Extreme Makeover (home edition) and Fear Factor Favorite Syndicated Show Golden Girls Favorite TV Game Show Wheel of Fortune Favorite TV Talk Show Ophra or Montel Williams Favorite Radio Station Got to be the Coyote! Love that Jazz Pet Peeve People that drive and use there cell phones at the same time. Favorite Board Game The only board game I play is with my grandson, so that would have to be the Spongebob Squarepants game Do you clip and use coupons? Yes, I even use the discount coupons in the back of the phone book How often do you get your hair cut? Why a trick question? About every two months What is your weakness? Ice Cream What is your strength? My family, my bindle boxer, and living life without pain and living to see my grandson grow up to be a man When was the last time you cried and why? That would be last night. My younger brother just had surgery to remove his foot - the diabetes that runs in my family, caught up to him, he was admitted with blood sugars over 600 When was the last time you really laughed hard? That would be this morning, I was watching my dog attacting her doggie cookie Last movie you saw in theater? My daughter-in-law and I had a girls day, and we went and saw Dick and Jane, I laughed so hard. Great movie, very light hearted Last movie you saw on DVD/Video? That would have to be watching with my grandson and that was Resue Heroes Next movie you want to see in theater or video? The new Harrison Ford movie about hacking into the computer system, can't think of the name How many hours per day are you online? Every day on and off all day. I do alot of IM with family and friends in different states Favorite website (besides this one)? That would be RV Living Are your nails real or fake? (most of the time) My nails are real and now because of the Calcium, nice and hard What do you look for in a friend? I have 4 really really great friends, one for 40 years, one for 25 years and two that I have know for around 11 years. I do not look for anything in a friend, but if we click, time will keep us friends How many speeding tickets have you had in the past 5 years? None, knock on wood Do you have a cell phone? Yes!!! When I had my stroke, I was so glad that I had a cell phone to call 911 Do you have plans for Valentine's Day? Yes, I am going to my grandsons kindergarden class for a Valentine's Day party during the day, then a massage and chiropactic alignment in the afternoon, and dinner with my husband that evening Cindy Smith Open RNY 8-6-03 -186 lbs BR 8-4-04 TT w/hernia repair 2-7-05 AL 1-12-06
Arizona_Sun
on 2/8/06 2:13 am - Gilbert, AZ
Name SANDY Residence HIGLEY, AZ Surgery Open RNY Surgeon Eric Schlesinger, M.D. Surgery Date 12-8-03 Pounds Lost (optional) 110 with a 10 pound bounce back (hypothyroid related) How many more pounds to go I would love 20 and be amazed at 50 How tall are you? 5'9" Age 56 (57 on the 23rd) Marital Status Married almost 33 years Children? 3 Favorite TV Drama 24, Survivor, Numbers Favorite TV Comedy None Favorite TV Reality Show Apprentice, but I also like Survivor Favorite Syndicated Show Andy Griffith (if it is syndicated) Favorite TV Game Show Jeopardy Favorite TV Talk Show None - jus****ch FOX news most of the time Favorite Radio Station 105.5 FM or 550 KFYI AM Pet Peeve Drivers who insist upon tending their "garden" in the passenger side of their vehicle while driving - what is over there!!?? Favorite Board Game Scrabble, but I am not overly fond of board games Do you clip and use coupons? I would if they had them for products that I used How often do you get your hair cut? every 6-8 weeks, depending on if my hairdresser cancels (I prefer 6 weeks) What is your weakness? Chocolate was in my past life. Impulsive spending is and I am seriously working on that one. What is your strength? organization, researching, and sharing information When was the last time you cried and why? I cried when my husband was RIFed because it was so unfair to do to a man who had worked hard for the company for 32 years. That was a year ago. When was the last time you really laughed hard? I don't remember. It has been a long time. Last movie you saw in theater? Brokeback Mountain Last movie you saw on DVD/Video? Don't remember - Flightplan is next. Next movie you want to see in theater or video? Don't do theaters much because of the cost Flightplan (DVD) How many hours per day are you online? Not sure, the computer is on and I check in throughout the day Favorite website (besides this one)? Mine - acdlady.com/WLS_1 Are your nails real or fake? (most of the time) CRUMMY and real What do you look for in a friend? Honesty, optimism and loyalty. How many speeding tickets have you had in the past 5 years? Never have had one (hope to keep it that way-gotta remember the 101 north has cameras when I go up it tomorrow) Do you have a cell phone? Yes and really would like to find a cheaper way to do two cells than $71 a month. We don't use many minutes and this is costly. Do you have plans for Valentine's Day? No - we will go out to eat, but not that day. I hate standing in crowds on a designated holiday.
Sondra J. S.
on 2/8/06 2:08 pm - Show Low, AZ
Hi, Name Sondra Residence Show Low, Az Surgery Will be having Lap RNY on Feb 23rd Surgeon Dr. Andrew Aldrige and Dr. Robert Berger Surgery Date 2/23/06 Pounds Lost (optional) None yet, but -6 pre op weight since last PCP visit How many more pounds to go ???? How tall are you? 5'6 1/2" Age 31 Marital Status Single, Never Married Children? No, not yet. Favorite TV Drama Dog the Bounty Hunter, Keeping Up Apperances Favorite TV Comedy King of the Hill Favorite TV Reality Show American Idol Favorite Syndicated Show Keeping up Apperances Favorite TV Game Show Wheel Of Fortune Favorite TV Talk Show Jerry Springer Favorite Radio Station Young Country 104.3 KBEQ Kansas City MO. or in Show Low 92.5 Pet Peeve Mean People who just don't care if they hurt your feelings Favorite Board Game Monopoly Do you clip and use coupons? Sometimes to both How often do you get your hair cut? Depends What is your weakness? My fiance What is your strength? My Fiance When was the last time you cried and why? About four days ago, and it's personal, sorry When was the last time you really laughed hard? Today, my fiance is a nut, he was making me laugh. Last movie you saw in theater? Last Holiday Last movie you saw on DVD/Video? We watched The Longest Yard the other day for the umpteenth time. Next movie you want to see in theater or video? Not sure How many hours per day are you online? About 4-6 for school and pleasure Favorite website (besides this one)? ebay.com, pogo.com, freebingo.com, yahoo.com for the news Are your nails real or fake? (most of the time) 100% real!! What do you look for in a friend? Honesty, optimism and loyalty. How many speeding tickets have you had in the past 5 years? None (Thank GOD) Do you have a cell phone? Yes. Do you have plans for Valentine's Day? I'm going to Flagstaff for my Pre-Op testing and my 4 hour education class at the hospital then I'm taking my fiance out to dinner for once and then we'll go to the mall and come home, awwww how cute!!!! Sondra, Surgery date scheduled for February 23rd 2006 MY MOMMIE, SISSEY, AND NIECE ARE COMING FROM MISSOURI IN 10 DAYS!!!!
mrs.3m
on 2/9/06 12:44 am - Mesa, AZ
Sandy, Regarding your cell phone issue. My husband and I have T-Mobile, a shared family plan. Two phones a total of 500 minutes, free long distance and free weekends for $50 bucks a month. We are not big users except on the weekends. We have never gone over our minutes. This plan might work for you. Worth looking into..... Melissa
Most Active