Dietician/Nutrionist

Tiffany McGee
on 2/7/06 2:51 am - Glendale, AZ
How the heck do you find a nutrionist? (I think I spelled that wrong) I've got names but no numbers to call and make an appointment. Maybe I'm suffering from a brain freeze, but can it be that hard to find a nutrionalist? If anyone has numbers for Nancess Vander Pluym or Katherine Emershad I greatly appreciate it. They are listed in QwestDex. Can't seem to find them in YAHOO!. HELP!HELP! That is the last appointment I have to set up and finish before the 7th of March (my appointment with Dr. Newhoff). Sorry for whining. Thanks for listening... Tiff
JRinAZ
on 2/7/06 4:36 am - Layton, UT
Tiffany, Nancy works through Dr. Terry Simpson's office. He has a link off of O.H. but if you can't find him....it's www.drsimpson.com ....His contact info is on that site or call: (602) 234-8995 and ask for Nancy's phone numbers Joyce
Ginger
on 2/7/06 10:17 pm - Chandler, AZ
Hi Tiffany, I don't have the phone number anymore, but I was told that there are nutrionists/Nutrionists at every hospital. I used: Banner Desert Medical Center for Health Enhancement 1520 N. Southern Ave. #201 Mesa,AZ. I made an appointment..talked to a nutrionist. I only had one visit..I remember thinking that it was a total waste of time...but it was just another hoop to jump through. Good luck on your journey..hopefully everything will work out with your timeline! Hugs, Ginger
Most Active