Anyone live in Phoenix ?

bigjoey38
on 2/6/06 6:29 am - sterling, CO
I am looking to relocate from colorado..Would like to e-mail anyone who lives in Phoenix area. Thanks Joe [email protected]
FakeBake
on 2/6/06 8:36 am - AZ
Hi and Welcome! I really can't help you, I live about an hour or 2 from Phoenix. Have you ever been to Phoenix? Best of luck to you..Tara
Darlene X
on 2/6/06 7:47 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Hey Joe, I know the profile says Darlene, but this is actually EJ (her husband). We live just outside of phoenix, like most people in this area, in a city called Maricopa. What makes you think about moving to AZ? Could it be the 70 degree temps in Feb? We are actually planning a trip at the end of the summer to visit my cousin's farm in SW Colorado. They are just north of Cortez. Feel free to email me. [email protected]
tres35cowgirl8
on 2/6/06 9:33 pm - * _ *, AZ
I grew up in Colorado ( Idaho Springs ) WHat town are you From? I live in Phx Have for last 7 yrs. One thing I can tell you if your moving here you need to do it before it gets jot or after summer It really hard to get use to the heat if you dont ease into it. Email me I can answer your Questions Teresa
Trisha
on 2/7/06 3:25 am - Glendale, AZ
I've lived in Phoenix for over 9 years now - originally from Missouri. I love it here. If you move here, do it before May or after September because May - September is too hot and would give you a bad 1st impression of this wonderful climate. Why do you want to move to Phoenix? What's wrong with CO? Trisha
Most Active