Bad Imagination

Trisha
on 2/7/06 3:29 am - Glendale, AZ
Sorry you cried last night. That's no fun. I know the waiting game is frustrating and stressful, but hang in there. Everything happens at just the right time in our lives, so hold on. It's not over yet!! Now, I want you to laugh again We are laughing with you! You are not alone! Trisha
Marilyn C.
on 2/7/06 11:01 am - Bullhead City, AZ
O.K I have been kind of quiet around here, but here is my take on this. If you are praying, than you believe in God, so ask God to guide you to the right decision & give you the chance for a healthier & better quality life at a much lighter weight than you are now. I would do this surgery any way I can. If you are over 100 lbs over weight like most of us. than go for it. You will be fine. It does take a little longer to heal from, but, all in all in a few weeks you will be seeing that weight start dropping. Work with the little one & show them that Mommy has had a big owie & they can't jump up on her until it is all better. Even at 2 they shoudl understand. Do not fret, this will be the best decision you could ever do for yourself. The only thing you will think about later is why did I wait so long to do it. Congrats & Go for It, You won't regret it!! Life is so much better. Marilyn, the Bearlady
Tiffany McGee
on 2/8/06 12:32 am - Glendale, AZ
Thank you for the kind words. I was looking at some info yesterday and I'm definitely 100+ overweight. I have to do this. I know I have to do this. I just need to STOP worrying. Thanks! Tiff
Most Active