Coming to the Phoenix area

KuuipoCloud
on 2/2/06 1:02 pm - Oak Harbor, WA
Hi, all! I'm actually living in Washington but am from the Phoenix area. Anyway, I'm coming down there to visit family from the 4th (this Saturday) to the 22nd and was wondering if you could tell me of any support group meetings, etc. while I'm there?! I had open RNY 5/3/05 and am down 120 pounds (340 to 220) and my parents home always seems to be a trigger for my eating, so I'd like some f2f support if I could get it! Thanx! Michelle
JRinAZ
on 2/2/06 1:58 pm - Layton, UT
HI Michelle, We would normally have one in Chandler during that time period but decided to cancel since it fell on Valentine's day. If some of us decide to go to dinner then I'll post it for you. Mesa has a support mtg the 3rd Thursday; 6-7:30 WestSide has one on the 1st and 3rd Monday Phoenix is just starting back up and has one on the 1st and 3rd Saturday. If any of those sound near you or would fit your schedule then just e-mail me off list and I"ll get you the directions and contact person. Maybe you'll bring some rain down with you! LOL! Joyce : [email protected]
Most Active