My sister is really burned! Down 55!!

Sheryl Tilley
on 2/1/06 3:29 am - Prescott, AZ
I am now wearing her shorts! I tried on a pair while she was out. She came back while I had them on. (MAJOR butt burn!) Now -- SHE is the big sister! They're tight on her -- loose on ME! Hugs! Sheryl
JRinAZ
on 2/1/06 4:13 am - Layton, UT
Congrats Sheryl! ....something about being smaller than the "little" sister is soooooo satisfying! My sis who is 6 years older always got a kick out of saying that I was her "big" little sister....(course I never laughed OR corrected her!)......I have had some regain and so am about the same size as her but for a time I was smaller and family reunions were awkward! ......I'm tackling my regain (almost there) and can't wait to see my "big" sister again this summer! LOL! ......Enjoy your journey sweetie pie! It has some sweet milestones to savor along the way! Joyce coming up on my surgery birthday Feb 11th!!!! 3 years post-op! - 143 lbs!
FakeBake
on 2/1/06 1:21 pm - AZ
Sheryl, WOW girl.. way to go!! I bet she has a MAJOR butt burn..haha! I'm sure she is happy for you tho?? Keep up the great work! Doesn't it feel great to have come that far? I know I feel great, I am now wearing a size 18.. and going down, down, down!!!!! Hugs Tara
Brandy H
on 2/2/06 6:55 am - Glendale, AZ
congrats to you! you are doing great...keep up the good work. brandy
Trisha
on 2/2/06 11:44 pm - Glendale, AZ
WTG!!! That is awesome!! Time for you to strut your stuff, girlfriend!! You deserved it! Trisha
Most Active