4 Month follow up with surgeon

diamanti1
on 1/27/06 3:58 am - Peoria, AZ
Well had my 4 month appointment today and went just as well as all the others. A couple things that have just made me go wow. I started this whole process at 411lbs.....wow...seems like it would never be possible....but as of this morning....I am 269. I have lost 142#'s.....I cannot believe it...I feel better than I have in years....I have constant energy....and I can do so much more than I have in years. A real cool thing happened last friday...I pulled out the old lettermans jacket from highschool.....and well....if fit snug as a senior...and it fits loose now...so I am about the same size I was 20 years ago.....I can't believe it. Anyway.....99 more to lose till I hit goal. Best of luck, Dave 411/269/170
Ginger
on 1/27/06 7:10 am - Chandler, AZ
Hi Dave, I am sooo proud of you and your weight-loss accomplishment. Wow, all that weight in just 4 months. That's ausome! You are totally on your way! Virginia aka Ginger
nursekuba
on 1/27/06 3:36 pm - Phoenix, AZ
I am glad you are doing so well with your weight loss. Congratulations on coming so far so quickly!
JRinAZ
on 1/31/06 12:38 am - Layton, UT
Holy Cow Dave! Congratulations! I just want to hurt men sometimes with their speedy weight loss! Just kidding! .....You must feel totally thrilled at being back to the teen size! Good luck with your journey and be sure and share some of your fun milestones with us along your downhill ride! Hugzzz, Joyce
Texas Girl
on 1/31/06 8:54 am
That is terrific news Dave, I am 19 weeks out tommorrow and have not lost as much weight as you, gosh I need to get some of your secrets! Lots of WOW moments to come for you! I am too so pleased with the results of my surgery. I am the weight I was 11 yrs ago! kinda cool huh? Wishing you the best! Connie Jones
Most Active