**** WOO HOO 300's ******

Darlene X
on 1/26/06 11:48 am - Maricopa, AZ
We weighed EJ again tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 396lbs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is now in the 300's!!!! Im so proud of him. Saturday is his 4 month anniversary and he has lost a total of 124lbs. He isnt too far from being half way. What scary is only -60lbs more and he will weigh the same as me! LOL I better get moving and get my surgery done ASAP LOL Darlene Hubby: 520/396/200 Me: Initial consult & Psych eval completed.
Sondra J. S.
on 1/26/06 4:57 pm - Show Low, AZ
Darlene, and E.J., Congratulations Way to go with all the hard work, I know that E.J. had some rough times there with the stomach problems and not being able to eat there for awhile. But look where all the pain and trials and tribulations have gotten you!!!! I for one am soooo proud of both of you, To you Darlene for taking all the proper steps toward your surgery, and to E.J. for losing almost HALF of his size in only 4 months!!!! way to go BOTH of you!!!! Sondra Surgery date: February 23rd 2006
Darlene X
on 1/26/06 11:47 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Thanks Sondra!! Your so sweet! Im just totally excited for him.... Found out at my Psych eval Im not as crazy as everyone thought too LOL
JRinAZ
on 1/31/06 12:40 am - Layton, UT
Please give him my big hearty congrats! That is like totally kicking a person off of your back! He must feel so liberated!....and Kudos to you for being such a great cheerleader for him! Good luck with your own process and keep us posted on YOUR dates! Hugzzz, Joyce
Trisha
on 2/2/06 11:54 pm - Glendale, AZ
Wow!! That is awesome!! He's in a new century!!! I remember how awesome I felt going from the 300's to 299. I felt so "normal" (even though 299 is still heavy). It's just a great feeling ot go from an abnormal/minor weight to a more normal/major weight. Ya know? I hope I am explaining that right. LOL Anyway, tell him congrats from us!!! Way to go! Trisha
Most Active