Psych Eval

Darlene X
on 1/25/06 7:09 am - Maricopa, AZ
So I went in and did the super super long Psych test. I met another wonderful lady who is a self pay with Dr Juarez, she is having her surgery in a few weeks, she was doing her test too. e talked a little, I told her about here so I hope she comes and visits. She was very cute!!! Anyway I have my follow up with Dr Maxwell tomorrow at 5.30pm..... I guess the real test to see if Im crazy or not hehehe. We are gonna weigh EJ tomorrow too, he will be 4 months on Saturday. I have my Pulmonologist appt on the 30th, & cardiac on the 6th.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Stephanie J.
on 1/25/06 1:48 pm - Tucson, AZ
You're almost through with all the crap. Keep your chin up! - Stephanie
Darlene X
on 1/25/06 11:19 pm - Maricopa, AZ
crap----- great way to put it hahahaha Knowing my luck they've added some requirement this year, and I'll have to diet for a few years to get approved LOL
Ginger
on 1/25/06 2:14 pm - Chandler, AZ
Hi Darlene, How lucky you are to be in a postion that you know just what you need to do to get qualified. I can't tell ya how many times I read and reread the requirements and tried to figure out the process. You are on your way girl. How does EJ feel about you taking this step for yourself? Hugs, Virginia aka Ginger
Darlene X
on 1/25/06 11:17 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Oh he has been wanting me to do this since he got over his "Why did I do this" phase a few weeks out LOL He is very supportive, and Im normally a procrastinator, so he is making me get things done in a timely fashion LOL
Most Active