Looking for Trisha J!

nursekuba
on 1/22/06 5:30 pm - Phoenix, AZ
I'm looking for Trisha J, the founder/former leader of a Phx OH WLS group. The group died recently and some of us want to resurrect it. I need to get a list of the members so I can contact them and inform them about the group becoming active again. Your old email address doesn't work. Please respond to the post. If someone else has a member roster for the group, that would work too. Thanks!
JRinAZ
on 1/23/06 1:11 am - Layton, UT
She used to be a very active poster on WLSST and has disappeared. Many of us have wondered what happened. We certainly hope that she is healthy and fine and has just chosen to remove herself for whatever reason. If you find her; please let her know that we miss her and wish her the very best. I don't have any help for you for the Phoenix group. I know there were some members on the WLSST site and the AZGrads of WLS site. You might try posting there for some help. In the meantime...if you or any of your other members are looking for a temporary or permanent home; you are welcome to hike over to Chandler for supprot mtgs. We have a guest speaker this coming Tuesday which should be very helpful to all of us. Dr.Seaton will be speaking on Head Hunger. Our meetins are the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of the month from 6 to 7:30 at Chandler Regional Hospital. We have folks that join us from North Phoenix and from the West Side as well as our East side friends. You can join the site through www.yahoogroups.com by puting" ChandlerWLS_Support in the search window. Hoping you find Trisha healthy and enjoying life, Joyce
nursekuba
on 1/23/06 9:40 am - Phoenix, AZ
Thanks, Joyce. Our last meeting was right before Thanksgiving and we had a potluck. It was a great meeting, and then Trisha announced no support group meetings for Dec. I thought it was related to the holiday rush, etc. Then she announced around the new year that the support group was taking a "hiatus." Well, she shut down the yahoo group we had and her email address doesn't work either. I don't know what's going on with her. I hope she's doing okay. I'd love to go to your meeting, but I work that night. I work 7 pm-7:30 am shifts 3 nights per week, and it just so happens I'll be working both Monday and Tuesday nights.
Stephanie J.
on 1/25/06 1:39 pm - Tucson, AZ
For whatever reason, Trisha seems to have flamed out, but she leaves a legacy with this board, which was dead as a door nail (literally one post every week or so!****il she came along and revived it. Good luck getting that group re-started. It will definitely be a good thing. - Stephanie J
Most Active