Head Hunger? Join us for the cure!

JRinAZ
on 1/22/06 10:30 am - Layton, UT
REMINDER: Dr. David Seaton (speaking on Head Hunger) This Tuesday the 24th, 6 - 8:30 p.m. (He speaks at 6:30) Hosted by Chandler WLS Support Group Chandler Regional Hospital on Frye and Dobson in Chandler Enter from the East Main Entrance Take the elevator to lower level. Turn left and then right past the pharmacy to conf. Rooms 1 and 2 All are invited! Hope to see you there! Joyce P.S. Many of us (including you?) will have a late bite together at Baja Fresh following the support mtg.
Sandy in Tucson
on 1/22/06 10:44 am - Tucson, AZ
Joyce...I noticed on your support group message board....a hike a to Piccaho peak (SP?) in April. Could I join you? Maybe a few others from my support group TUSWLS would like to go, too....but I have not asked yet. Do you have any interest from your group in doing the hike? I bought a State park year round pass today (45 dollars). So, I am good to go. Joyce, Catalina State park is so beautiful....you should try it. I have lived here 50 years and I have never been there before today. Many hiking trails. I have been organizing Sabino Canyon walks for the support group. Our next walk up the Canyon which is about 7.5 miles is Feb. 11th at 8:00 am...please come or any of your support group members. I would love it if you joined us. Sandy Newkirk Dr. Fang 11/04/04 347/340/180/150
JRinAZ
on 1/23/06 1:53 am - Layton, UT
Sandy, I would LOVE to join your group on hikes!!!! Seriously! There are a bunch of us that love hiking and would love to come south to unchartered trails.... Could you e-mail me off-list some of your details? Maybe I could join your local support site so I could be in touch with all of your hiking! Do you know Bob Hooper? He joins us up here lots of times as does Laura Christensen and a couple of others. I had to back out of the AZ Grad Saturday hiking....since I was the only one doing any of the work and had to commit to go every month. It got to be high maintenance for very little pay! LOL! Anyway....just let me know! I'd love to join you... I'm not sure we can do the 8th but I'll check with DH or some of my friends to see if they'd like to carpool down. Joyce [email protected]
Sandy in Tucson
on 1/23/06 7:50 am - Tucson, AZ
Feb the 11th---8 am...Joyce...it is a Saturday. It is paved the entire way......elevation gain probaly 350 ft at the end. More of a good walk than a hike. But, there is plenty of hiking trails there....all marked. In the search field type in Sabino Canyon.....you will get the web site. There is tram that goes up the canyon for people who are less mobile they can walk some and then ride the tram when they get tired. Sandy newkirk [email protected] is the support group web site in Tucson....ok
Most Active