Hello fellow zonies

Mike B.
on 1/20/06 10:51 pm - Tolleson, AZ
Mike from lake havasu city, also in Phoenix frequently. be 20 years postop this June. Older than dirt will be 68 in August. My wls was a very outdated bilio pancreatic bypass with problems that have caused me long term anemia. Dealing with it though with Procrit shots approx once a month. Better than having a reversal. Am retired from ITT in CA at Vandenberg AFB and been in AZ since 87. Guess that makes me either a desert rat or a river rat since I am in Havasu most of the time. Not usually on here. Hang out on the OH singles board mostly cheers Mike Mobile, Phoenix, AZ
Marilyn C.
on 1/21/06 7:03 pm - Bullhead City, AZ
Hey Mike, I was just in Havasu yesterday, I have a cousin that lives there & was visiting. I live in Bullhead had my surgery in March 2004. In case you are interested we have a support group that meets in Bullhead City ever other Sunday. Today is the day. We meet at 3:30 at 1290 Mohave Drive This is the signal nearest to the Super Wal-Mart on hwy 95 If you should be interested in joiningg our little group you are certainly welcome. I sure don't here of many 2o years post-op, so it is nice to hear that you are O.K. Have you ever looked into a revision on your surgury. If you have kept your weight off, you probably don't even need it. But, my quess is that they did not ever tell you about the obsorbtion problem back then, which is why you are dealing with the low Iron issues. Any way nice to hear from you & hope if not today you can join our next meeting which will be in 2 weeks. We have others from Havasu that come as well. Marilyn, the Bearlady
Most Active