Need advice

julieyoung
on 1/20/06 3:16 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hello eveyone! I have been reading your posts for the last few months...it can get a bit addictive! I am scheduled with Scottsdale Bariatric for surgery on Feb 17th....I originally had my surg date on March 21st with Dr. Blackstone but Dr. Kieren could do it way sooner. Are there any Blackstone or Kieren patients out there? I know tons about Blackstone but not much about Kieren....(I don't even know if I'm spelling her name right!) What did you all drink for the first week post-op? Any recommendations? Thanks!
Gabrielle
on 1/20/06 3:38 am - Chester, VA
Dr. Kieran is great! I had my surgery with her on July 14, 2005 and I have had no complications. For the first week post-op ****il the class) you are limited to water, chicken broth and jello. I personally can no longer tolerate the smell of chicken broth - bleah!! Best of luck to you! Gabrielle
diamanti1
on 1/20/06 4:18 am - Peoria, AZ
She is good....the Scottsdale Center has been designated as a center of excellence and I would trust any of the 3 surgeons there. They go the extra mile and you won't be disappointed.....and not only can I stand chicken broth....I don't know that I will ever eat Jello.....yuck...
Mike B.
on 1/20/06 10:57 pm - Tolleson, AZ
*HIJACK* Hello Gabielle. long time no see. You are looking great. Hope all is good with you. Been in Phx for couple of weeks but going back to Havasu today (sat). Have some med appts. Hope you had a good holiday season and a belated Happy New Year to you. Hope all you want comes true. Stay well and keep up the good work. love Mike Mobile, Phoenix, AZ
dsilvers
on 1/22/06 8:25 am - Chino Valley, AZ
Dr. Kieren did my surgery and she was great!! They are great there. Water, Water, Water...Broth Yuk, jello, YUk!! You will be fine just stick to everything they tell you to do and it will be okay. Working out helps too. I had my surgery a year ago...going slow now...it will work out for you!!
Most Active