I GOT A DATE.........FINALLY!!!!!!!!!

Sondra J. S.
on 1/19/06 6:28 pm - Show Low, AZ
HI EVERYONE, I AM SOOOOOO MY SURGEON'S OFFICE CALLED TODAY AND GUESS WHAT?????????? I GOT A DATE.........FEB 23RD 2006 YAY!!!! FIANLLY AFTER ME CALLING EVERY DAY FOR THE PAST TWO WEEKS, I GUESS THEY GOT THE HINT, LOL.....SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS, I'M JUST EXICITED!!!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT, NOW I JUST HAVE TO COME UP WITH THE $500.00 PROGRAM FEE THAT THE INS. DOESN'T COVER BY LIKE EITHER NEXT TUESDAY OR VALENTINES DAY, I'M PUSHING FOR VALENTINES DAY................. SONDRA, A VERY HAPPY CAMPER
diamanti1
on 1/19/06 10:49 pm - Peoria, AZ
Congrats on the date...it is an exciting time. It will be here before you know it and you will be on the losing side...which is a wonderful side to be on. Best of luck and thoughts and prayers are with you. Dave 411/275/170
Terri M.
on 1/20/06 8:01 am - Pinedale, AZ
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You are on your way to the losing side!! I'm so excited for you!! I'm going to Flag next Tuesday to see Dr. B for a fill and a weigh in. Terri Mully
Sondra J. S.
on 1/20/06 9:03 am - Show Low, AZ
Terri, Now I'm sad that I just cancelled my appt. with Dr. Alderige next Tue.... I was supposed to be there at 8am and then go to the 4hr. class at Flag hospital, bummer, we could have met...I just couldn't come up with the $500.00 program fee in less than a week.... I will meet you sooner or later
slopez384
on 1/22/06 12:39 pm - Moreno Valley, CA
www.livingafterwls.com good information.
Sondra J. S.
on 1/24/06 12:40 pm - Show Low, AZ
Hi, thank you all for your wisdom and for your words of confidence I really need it!!
Most Active