Boing boing boing

Brandy H
on 1/16/06 11:48 pm - Glendale, AZ
i am bouncing off the walls! as of this morning (drum roll please) i am officially down 100 lbs! i am 6 months and 9 days out from surgery and i am down 100 lbs!!!! yay! i feel great. still no complications. i am working out at the gym 3-4 days a week. and i just hired a personal trainer and have worked out with him 2 times so far. (i think he might be trying to kill me!...haha) i went from a size 30 jeans or 28 work slacks to now 20 slacks and 20 or 22 jeans. and a size 18 shirt. i fit into "regular" sized clothes at old navy and target. i am a happy healthy girl. i have at least 60 lbs to go still but i am so happy to be where i am now. just wanted everyone to know. brandy
Darlene X
on 1/17/06 12:38 am - Maricopa, AZ
Brandy!!! Great job!!! Your looking so great!!! Ive always thought from your pictures that yu have such stunning facial features, and now with the weight loss your just glowing and looking even more beautiful!
Celeste R
on 1/17/06 1:03 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Whoooo Hoooooo!!!! Congratulations!!!!! Keep up the good work. Celeste
Mike B.
on 1/18/06 11:09 am - Tolleson, AZ
WTG Brandy. Nice to see u doing so well. Keep up the good work huggsssssss Mike Mobile, Phoenix, AZ
Gabrielle
on 1/19/06 6:15 am - Chester, VA
Congratulations Brandy!!! You are looking great!!!
Brandy H
on 1/20/06 3:51 am - Glendale, AZ
hi gabrielle! long time no see! you look great too! hope you are well. good to hear from you. brandy
Most Active