Initial Consult.

Darlene X
on 1/16/06 9:23 pm - Maricopa, AZ
I met with Dr Fang yesterday. It was a pretty short appointment, as he knew me because of Hubby, I didnt have any questions--- 8-9 months of hanging around here, and seeing EJ go through this. Pretty much he looked at some history--- everything is great cause I don't have any major health issues YET... I got the list of stuff Ive gotta do to get approved for insurance.... So now I work on that..... Im so nervous! Today I have to set up a Psych appt w/ Dr Maxwell, a cardiac & Pulmonologist appt. Then get my medical records, a letter from my PCP, and write a letter of my own, and that should be it. Im working on the letter from my PCP. I don't really have a PCP, I started seeing a new lady yesterday and she was awesome and VERY supportive of weight loss surgery, so Im gonna see her again in a month and ask her for a letter. Untill then I can work on getting everything else. Darlene Hubby: 520/414/200 Me: Initial consult done--- working on stuff to get approval
Darlene X
on 1/17/06 12:19 am - Maricopa, AZ
Oh and I forgot..... Last time I weighed myself, like 4-5 months ago I was 349lbs. I havent been eating good sionce, so figured I was in the 350's.... To my surprise I weighed in at 336lbs... I actually lost a little weight So that gives me a BMI of 49. I mean 336lbs still sucks, but it wasnt as bad as I pictured.
Sondra J. S.
on 1/17/06 5:46 am - Show Low, AZ
Darlene, Great Job on the weight loss!! Awesome on the inital consult, I'm getting ready to call my surgeon's office in a few minutes myself.... You got the first inital step done, you've been there got the first things done you know where to go from there, great job!! Keep us all posted!! Sondra, Waiting to hear from the surgeon's office about date!! 306/hoping to be down to 150 after surgery and a year or so!!
Texas Girl
on 1/19/06 8:05 am
Your on your way! Congratulations! I am so happy for you! I loved Dr. Maxwell... can't wait to hear your progress! and congrats on weight loss! Connie Jones
Celeste R
on 1/17/06 1:06 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Darlene Congrats on the weight loss. Everything will work out with your approval. You'll be a loser before you know it.....Take care Celeste
Most Active