Reconstructive Plastic Surgery

luvcandles
on 1/13/06 6:17 am - GARDEN GROVE, CA
Hi Everyone, I've been lurking around the boards and have noticed people asking about Plastic Surgeons so I thought I'd send out a quick note. Dr. J. Timothy Katzen is a board-certified plastic surgeon who specializes in Reconstructive Plastic Surgery after weight loss. He has helped many patients achieve the look of their dreams, and he can do the same for you. Dr. Katzen is fully dedicated to his patients and to the bariatric surgeons *****fer to him. He has dedicated 99% of his practice to post-bariatric patients. Dr. Katzen lectures nationwide so check out the Obesity Help calendar to determine if he is coming to a city near you, or call his office to make arrangements for Dr. Katzen to speak at your support group. Feel free to read Patient Reviews and Comments on Obesity Help. Dr. Katzen accepts most private insurances (PPO & POS plans) and offers cash prices and financing options to patients without insurance coverage. He has two offices in California; Beverly Hills and Hawaiian Gardens. I am also a bariatric patient and have had reconstructive plastic surgery with Dr. Katzen. If you have any questions please feel free to call or email me. When you look as beautiful as you feel, you exude self-confidence. This can greatly improve your outlook on life and improve your relationships -- both personal and professional. So when you've made the decision to enhance your appearance, make sure you select a plastic surgeon whose artistry and attention to detail can translate your hopes into the beautiful, natural-looking results you desire. Please feel free to call his office, 1-888-KATZEN-0 to schedule an appointment, Let Dr. Katzen help you complete your weight loss journey! Take care! Carol Ann Director, Patient Relations [email protected]
Most Active