wedding ring is gone!

Brandy H
on 1/12/06 7:36 am - Glendale, AZ
gone gone gone! it's not on my finger...nor in my jewelry box, nor my car, my suitcase, my drains, my bed, my dresser, my floors...it's not ANYWHERE!!!! my fingers were getting skinny. i kept wearing it on my middle finger but apparently it was loose on there too. it's gone. forever. ironically we had picked out new rings in october...but we weren't planning on getting them until our 10 year wedding anniversary this halloween. sigh. well, now does this mean i can PRETEND to be single for the next 10 months? haha. brandy
Angels4unme
on 1/13/06 11:37 am - Roswell, NM
I hope you find it... Mine was way to big. I had it sized last year nad even got a new one... (hubby was too kind...) Now it's too big. Need to get it sized again... Terri 303/130 Oh yeah... No you cant pretend your not married... LOL
Debbie E.
on 1/15/06 5:19 am - Surprise, AZ
I am so sorry to hear you have lost your wedding ring. I would be devastated. I was recently having the same problem with my fingers getting thin soo I went to a jewlery store and had ring gards put on my wedding ring and engagement ring. It does not make sense to have them cut down at this early stage. The ring gards work great. Anyway, I do hope you find your ring soon. good luck
cynthia E.
on 1/17/06 5:54 am - buckeye, AZ
Maybe it will show up when you least expect it. WOW 10 years good for you. When I got married I was still slim. I had my husband buy me a new ring about 2-3 christmas' ago. It was 2 sizes bigger then the original. Now that one is too big even for my thumb. The great thing is my original ring now fit me loose. That was exciting! Good job on loosing 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep up the good work. Cynthia
Most Active