Recovery time off work

Mollyfrise
on 1/12/06 12:31 am - Flagstaff, AZ
What is the recommended time off work? I work at home at my computer all day. Is one week enough?
cynthia E.
on 1/12/06 3:14 am - buckeye, AZ
It all depends on how you feel. I took 2 weeks off and went back part time for the next 2 weeks. It was great! I was ready to work a full day after the first 2 weeks but my employer made me go home around lunch everday. Everyone is different. Maybe because you are at home, you can start up again after 1 week, then you can take a nap or break when you need to. Make sure you get enough rest and all your fluids. That will help with healing and energy. Hope this helps Cynthia 13 months post -98
Darlene X
on 1/12/06 7:13 am - Maricopa, AZ
Hubby had 2 & 1/2 weeks off--- but was rearing to get back to work only a week after surgery.
Sondra J. S.
on 1/12/06 12:51 pm - Show Low, AZ
Hi, sis in law had surgery on a Friday (lap band) and was back to work the following Wednesday, but like the earlier posters said, it depends on the person having the surgery. May I ask which surgeon you are considering using? Sondra Still waiting to hear from surgeons office on a date!!!!
Darlene X
on 1/12/06 10:43 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Sondra, Im going through Dr Fang. He did my sister in law & my husband. Darlene Hubby: 520/414/200 Me: Initial Consult 01/16
Most Active