New Year's Resolutions - Please post

Sheryl Tilley
on 12/28/05 1:55 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi everybody! It's that time of the year again. This year I will stick to my resolutions because I am making them 'do-able'. Here they are: 1 - Walk more. 2 - Only look at the scale once a week. Why be a slave to it? 3 - Try better sources of protein. 4 - Get a membership at the Y. 5 - Be a more visible presence at my SCBWI meetings - The Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators. 6 - Volunteer at nursing homes. There's more to do there than change diapers. Use my talents. Looking back over this list I see that everything has to do with 'involvement'. BIG clue for me. What's your resolutions? Hugs! Sheryl
Sandy in Tucson
on 12/28/05 3:47 am - Tucson, AZ
1----walk more.....I like to walk...just got to do it and make the time 2----Join La Fitness for the water aerobics classes 3----count calories closer Besides that I do well.........on my weight loss. I work a full time job 40-50 hrs per week, no time for volunteering anywhere besides at my house cleaning the place up...LOL....Sandy in Tucson 340/183/150 Sheryl not all protein was created equal...good quality protein supplements are expensive. I use unjury choc and unflavored at www.unjury.com I use Profect protein at ww.profect.com there is usually a banner running on Az board for this protein....I get through my support group $60 a case. And I go to Wherehoue vitamins in Tucson and buy bottled liquid Isopure...$3.00 per bottle. Sandy in Tucson I spend approx. $120 a month on protein.
Texas Girl
on 12/30/05 12:37 am
Hi Sheryl, Yes walk more! and live Big! and take my vitamins, calcium, and get in my protien! Go to WLS meetings, just to name a few! I thank God and my surgeon for this surgery and a chance to change.... Happy New Year! to all OH friends! Connie Jones
Brandy H
on 1/4/06 12:17 am - Glendale, AZ
i didn't make any resolutions really. i do however, want to make a point to be at the gym at LEAST 3 days a week. and i am really going to work to get to goal by my year surgery anniversary (july) i was sick for almost the entire month of december so i kinda got off track with my excercise and my nutrition. so, i just wanted to get through december, feel better so i could get back to my routine. i am happy to say i am back on track. YAY! i just want to remain healthy and get down 65-85 more pounds by july. i know i can do it! brandy
Most Active